forum

How to maintain your skill?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
budae jjigae
So I broke my laptop... I’m just looking for tips to maintain my skill without playing osu until I get a new computer :oops: :cry:
Deva
You are 400k. There's no skill to maintain so you all good.
pandaBee
Playing more. Train your mind. Do image training. Envision the circles and see yourself clicking on the circles.
Penguin

pandaBee wrote:

Playing more. Train your mind. Do image training. Envision the circles and see yourself clicking on the circles.
Better yet, pull up a song you like on your phone. Draw a beatmap on sheet paper. Use a pen with the cap still on (you don't want to ruin your beautiful hand drawn beatmap by drawing over it) and tap to the rhythm while listening to the song. Just pretend it's AR 0.

For real though, you can't really maintain skill without playing.
YERTI

Deva wrote:

You are 400k. There's no skill to maintain so you all good.
DXPOHIHIHI
The circles will haunt you in your sleep! Forget about osu now before it's too late!!!
DeletedUser_6869432

This is not related to your question but I'm trying to process in my head how someone can play 3 maps 200 times with 40 hours of playtime and not end themselves.

Did you fall asleep on the retry key or something?
SpasticSurgeon

kacper124 wrote:

This is not related to your question but I'm trying to process in my head how someone can play 3 maps 200 times with 40 hours of playtime and not end themselves.

Did you fall asleep on the retry key or something?
This is the first thing I did when I got the game. It's actually pretty fulfilling to practice the same thing over and over for some people. It also helped that I really liked the song.

Played it 180 times over 2 or 3 days until I got an S.

It was definitely too hard for me, but that's what made the challenge fun.