forum

[osu!mania] 03/25/18 DJ UNDERJOY - MEME LEGENDS - KAC 2016 by _underjoy Vote/Discussion

posted
Total Posts

Should DJ UNDERJOY - MEME LEGENDS - KAC 2016 -HISTORIA QUIT BLUVOLTEX- by _underjoy be Loved?

Yes
85.86%
No
14.14%
Total votes: 99
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
DJ UNDERJOY - MEME LEGENDS - KAC 2016 -HISTORIA QUIT BLUVOLTEX- by _underjoy
Captain's Description (by Pope Gadget):
Master mixer DJ UNDERJOY back at it again with a super hot boss rush-esque compilation of the most popular maps of 2016 and earlier, which still holds up value to this day - whether it be a journey down memory lane or some sick kind of nostalgia trip full of self-loathing, this chart has you covered. Perhaps it's better not to mention much of what's included in the chart, for that would spoil the surprise! But I suppose we could suggest, please don't play this on nightcore.

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/721085
Jinjin
yes pls
Arzenvald
s p i c y t i m e