forum

How to stop slider breaking?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fidkrypto
Ever since I started playing, I cant stop slider breaking and maintaining my combos. Is it because I play using a mouse, or is it that I just suck?
KupcaH
It just because you suck.
Focus more on sliders and play more.
abraker

KupcaH wrote:

It just because you suck.
Let me elaborate.

Without sufficient training your brain, your neural pathways are not optimized to enable you to efficiently control the mouse such that you are tracing that required paths with your hand.
pandaBee

Fidkrypto wrote:

Ever since I started playing, I cant stop slider breaking and maintaining my combos.
Are you me?
abraker

pandaBee wrote:

Fidkrypto wrote:

Ever since I started playing, I cant stop slider breaking and maintaining my combos.
Are you me?
Do you remember being someone else? You might want to play more to remember
Deva

abraker wrote:

KupcaH wrote:

Without sufficient training your brain, your neural pathways are not optimized to enable you to efficiently control the mouse such that you are tracing that required paths with your hand.
Since I believe that your neural pathways are underdeveloped for more things than just efficiently controlling the mouse I will translate what he said for you.

He called you stupid.

And so did I xd
abraker

Deva wrote:

He called you stupid.
Not in a general sense, however. I bet the neural pathways for abstract thinking and analytic thought are sufficiently developed for OP to be a fine being.
Penguin

abraker wrote:

A fancy way to say, "play more"
pandaBee

abraker wrote:

Do you remember being someone else? You might want to play more to remember
How can I be you if he's me
Kasumi-sama
git gud
KuroganeKuros
You literally just need to wait for the slider not go impatient and just let your
mouse become sonic and move on to the next. You need to wait for the slider
to actually reach the end before you can move on.
darkshadow005

KuroganeKuros wrote:

You literally just need to wait for the slider not go impatient and just let your
mouse become sonic and move on to the next. You need to wait for the slider
to actually reach the end before you can move on.
the only smart thing i heard here