forum

Just noticed I single tap with leg, is that OK?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker
JUST MAKING SURE

The area of my play I'm the least dissatisfied with is my single tapping speed, but I notice that I use my ankle and maybe a tiny bit of my toe. Is this going to give me athelete's foot and should I change to knee? It would take some getting used to but I figured since I'm new it might be worth it.
Penguin
I notice that when I start streams with my Big Toe I'm more consistent in hitting the notes right. This has especially been giving me problems with bursts that come right after lots of singles.

Should I force myself to start every stream with my Big Toe or is that impractical? Should I just learn to be consistent with both toes? Sometimes at high bpms it's difficult to start with my Big Toe, so that's why I ask.
levesterz
use ur thigh it prove to be more effective than any other method
Luqanted
giving concerns to ur leg
ColdTooth
No abraker, that is not your leg. And yes, it is short, I suggest actually using your ACTUAL leg for singletapping.
KupcaH
Anyone here have seen Pippi? She is been missing for a while. If you saw her or you know where she is, please contact me.
johnmedina999

Found her!
ColdTooth

johnmedina999 wrote:

Found her!
No, not that pippi. I miss our pippi.
Topic Starter
abraker

ColdTooth wrote:

No abraker, that is not your leg. And yes, it is short, I suggest actually using your ACTUAL leg for singletapping.
wait so then what is it? Me single tapping with leg be like:

ColdTooth

abraker wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

wait so then what is it? Me single tapping with leg be like:

If you can't jack in mania, then you are going to have a hard time. You said you have trouble playing speedcore 300?
Topic Starter
abraker

ColdTooth wrote:

You said you have trouble playing speedcore 300?
Yea, the ending rolls in that map throw me off.
ColdTooth

abraker wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

You said you have trouble playing speedcore 300?
Yea, the ending rolls in that map throw me off.
Dude I find those so easy lol, sometimes I will just spam right and left keys on time, and sometimes I usually follow it as best as I can. Spamming is cheesy, but it works sometimes.
Endaris
Friends don't let friends skip leg day.
SpasticSurgeon
Did I offend you in some way or are you just bored?

:P
ColdTooth

SpasticSurgeon wrote:

Did I offend you in some way or are you just bored?

:P
Yeah I'm fucking triggered, mate. Blow me shoes off for good ol sakes.
pandaBee
JUST MAKING SURE
Furret
but is it okay to single tap with chin?
i use my chin to single tap most of the time.