Fabi
You mean cutelawa, right?!
dNextGen
yeah cutelewa is the best
Topic Starter
xRayne

ragelewa wrote:

Raynex doesn't even play that much osu
lol, i thought i play quite a bit for the last 2-3 months ive played this game.
Mianki
I had one dream after the Finnish osu! meeting featuring Mara and people but I don't remember what happened in the dream ;_;
Shellghost
It's probably for the best.
silmarilen
i dont remembver 99% of my dreams, so maybe i have dreamt about osu!, maybe i havent. i dont know.
kriers
My only image of most of the people I chat with is their usernames. It's funny how my dreams can project a username, and it still takes a little more for me to get lucid by how silly a walking chatbox is :P

I'm pretty sure that dreaming about osu! is like cognitive practice and it makes you better at playing the game.
Drexel13
I had a dream where I plays osu! and *bang* I woke up, go out and shouts, "DIAM !!!!!" <-- Translation: "Shut Up!!" to my family that were celebrating new year.. And I was embarassed when I knew that my voice waking some of my neighbors... XD
Mercurial
In my dream... I was a stream.

The end
mathexpert

iMercurial wrote:

In my dream... I was a stream.
inspirational shit, man :(
Drexel13
Another dream.. /OwO/
In my dream.. I won the ctb world cup and get shot from the back..
*it was worth it
Sander-Don
I had several dreams of it. None that I can recall though.
kriers
last night I dreamt of a BAT denying all my kudosu. I wasn't particularly bothered
thelewa
I wonder if cookiezi dreams of osu, and the dreams would be about him being the best player ever and then he would just wake up and realize that he's the best player ever.
kriers

ragelewa wrote:

I wonder if cookiezi dreams of osu, and the dreams would be about him being the best player ever and then he would just wake up and realize that he's the best player ever.
what a dull dream that would be. I'm sure he has nightmares of someone taking his #1 on Symphonic Love legally
thelewa

kriers wrote:

ragelewa wrote:

what a dull dream that would be. I'm sure he has nightmares of someone taking his #1 on Symphonic Love legally
EVERY.
SINGLE.
NIGHT.
NixXSkate
another night another dream, but always osu!
it's like a vision of love, that seems to be true
Flanster

NixXSkate wrote:

another night another dream, but always osu!
it's like a vision of love, that seems to be true
ISWYDT
Cyclohexane
I feel sorry for you if you ever dreamt of Nightcore.
Metruzero
I had a dream once that I was the circle and I was trolling the player by moving around so the player kept missing his notes.
Rii_old_1
had a dream about that my mech keyboard arrived and that it felt like a rubber dome keyboard (the ones I can't even stream 220bpm on)
I can't wait for my mech damnit

Metruzero wrote:

I had a dream once that I was the circle and I was trolling the player by moving around so the player kept missing his notes.
LOL that's brilliant
kriers

Rii wrote:

had a dream about that my mech keyboard arrived and that it felt like a rubber dome keyboard (the ones I can't even stream 220bpm on)
I can't wait for my mech damnit

Reminds me I dreamt about blue switches before having tried one.
In my dream ,they felt like reds
Misao
I had a dream, I HAD A DREAMM,
that there was an osu meetup and that EVERYONE came :L
and like we all sat in a hall and multi'd the same map at the same time and all that o3o
and then the rankings would come up on a big screen on stage ='D
but i was never on it :c
story of my life. orz
Wojjan

Misao wrote:

EVERYONE came :L
Misao
^ I LOL'd :L
what a wonderful way to twist my words D8
hurr dee durr.
Rii_old_1

Misao wrote:

EVERYONE came :L
Fabi
laport

Fappi wrote:

Rii_old_1

faport wrote:

Fappi wrote:

DJNightmare
Playing Osu! 3Dimensionally with on the Z Axis, except that you have to step into this machine to make it work XD
Looks so awesome, i just wish i remembered most of that dream...
laport

Rifapi wrote:

doublefap
Cara_Legal_old
only one,that i winned any taiko map in most difficult mode with top rank
California
i dremt of failing bad at osu
Exerion
I had a dream in which I have completing a weird beatmap. But they were terribly slow sliders, and they all have a different velocity. In addition there was no music, it was a nightmare... >__<
Kanye West

laport wrote:

Fappi wrote:

I thought his name actually was Fappi so I had to double check. Well played sir, well played.
Philoslother
Can't say I've had osu! dreams but every time I listen to any song I've played I start playing the beatmap in my mind