forum

Your worst choke

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NeKroMan4ik
Just interested. Mine was on map with 2 notes after spinner at the end, but I forgot about them and ruined my SS.
Sandy Hoey
Hard lemon candy. Don't swallow them whole kids
abraker
I was sitting on my non gaming chair, playing osu! with my shitty mouse. I forgot which map it was, but the play would have been my top 5. 500x combo, but misaimed a slider 3/4th way in. I was disappointed like any player would, so much so. I had to take a deep drink of the warm tea I had next to me to wash away the pain. Suddenly I see some high +1000 on the results screen. Omg I nearly killed my self with the deep slurp of tea I spent some 10 minutes wheezing and choking it out my system.

Yup that my worst choke. Took me 10 min to get over it, which can really be painfull.
Kaeldori
Was trying to clear scarlet rose just for fun, did a 600x run, died at the last spinner
E m i
Mir

would have been 300pp if i didnt sliderbreak literally the last 1/4 slider jump in the map lol..
- Milhofo -
Fairytale map, 99.60% acc and missed one note around the middle of the map. One of my favourite songs and would have been on my top 3 scores. Was sad for days.

Still gave me 260 pp for close to half combo
Penguin
Foreground Eclipse - I Bet You'll Forget That Even If You Noticed That [Akitoshi's Extreme] 0x 100 1x miss 99.91% accuracy

Would've been the first SS on that difficulty, and 400pp orz
kai99
KupcaH
All my scores are shit. So I don't have any "worst" chokes.

Or well, probably my top play. Acc choke and sb at very end.
Deva

KupcaH wrote:

All my scores are shit. So I don't have any "worst" chokes.

Or well, probably my top play. Acc choke and sb at very end.
Holy shit your 3rd top play!! You are my new god
Nanachii
basically all my plays rofl
Meowcenaries
End of santasan, missed last note before spinner. never played it again.
kartonrealista
I'm starting to see a pattern here.
wrong guess, it's the low acc
I had some that would be worth more if fc but they're mostly boring shit like haitai, odore, etc.
abraker

kartonrealista wrote:

I'm starting to see a pattern here.
wrong guess, it's the low acc
I had some that would be worth more if fc but they're mostly boring shit like haitai, odore, etc.
Yea they all have anime girls giving you low acc. You should background dim ;)