forum

Should I be concerned about

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Stealth Pro
I saw a video on youtube today with eye tracking, and I immediately noticed their eye movements were much different than mine. Later on in the video, they mentioned something about "over-reading" which would seem to be defined as reading a few circles ahead of what you're clicking. Is this something that's a proven bad habit? I know I always read ahead of my taps, but I don't know if this is a preference thing or if it's an actual concern for my gameplay. I tried a few plays focusing on the circle I was hitting, and on slow maps or low AR, it seemed to work fine, however, when I tried Jump Training Lvl 3, I kept getting 100's and I felt like I was way behind. Can someone clear this up for me?
DeletedUser_6869432
Do whatever works best for you, not other people. An jumps are about aim and accuracy, it doesn't have anything to do with reading.
Penguin
t/716943

The more you play, the more you'll learn what's comfortable for you. There's no single perfect eye movement, just do you and you'll figure it out.
Topic Starter
Stealth Pro
Cool, thanks, guys.
- e - v - b-

kacper124 wrote:

Do whatever works best for you, not other people. An jumps are about aim and accuracy, it doesn't have anything to do with reading.
Reading 100% affects your ability to hit jumps. If you can read something properly your aim won't be as bouncy/circular
DeletedUser_6869432

- e - v - b- wrote:

kacper124 wrote:

Reading 100% affects your ability to hit jumps. If you can read something properly your aim won't be as bouncy/circular
If you have God like reading you wont be able to hit jumps in Airman, but if you have god like aim you will. Reading barely affects jumps. Getting better at reading won't give you any valuable improvement to landing jumps or timing them correctly. Reading might help with patterns but that's about it.