forum

mouse only players, help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hi, I'm a player that singletaps with the mouse, it happens that my mouse's button lasts very little, and I wanted to know about some players that use the mouse too, to know about mouses with resistant buttons or just good switches that least at last more than one hundred thousand clicks :|
SpasticSurgeon
I think Zowie's Mico mice are good, though they can be hard to find.

Also I use Razer Abyssus which is a nice and simple mouse that has lasted me a while already.

Pro-tip: Find out what Starcraft players like. They click one of the most.
Achromalia
Well, I haven't had the money to try out many different mouses, but so far, the one I'm currently using seems to be fairly durable and pretty accurate. The design is a little over-the-top, but it's acceptable. Playing mouse-only, I find that this mouse worked the best for me so far.

Otherwise, just be careful with your mouse.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Freedom-Wolf-V ... 2365619422

Hope this helps.
Buster
one word

A L T E R N A T E
kartonrealista
Idk, I use Abyssus too ('cause it doesn't have the retarded side buttons), it still works after a while but maybe there are better options, especially at your level.
I'm pretty sure you'll do well with any mouse though
NixXSkate
Zalman ZM-M600R if you want a smaller sized mouse to click on. Just make sure to update the firmware
SpasticSurgeon

kartonrealista wrote:

Idk, I use Abyssus too ('cause it doesn't have the retarded side buttons), it still works after a while but maybe there are better options, especially at your level.
I'm pretty sure you'll do well with any mouse though
Hello Abyssus brethren o/
PinkNightmares
If you are on a budget and you can solder, omron switches are pretty cheap and a good alternative to replacing a mouse every few months.