posted
Total Posts
show more
KFC Delivery
Is it worth it? D;
Yuudachi-kun
Tablets are completely worth it.
Seiga
I have an Intuos Pro Medium SE which I use with Photoshop.
Would it be overkill to use such a tablet for osu! ?
Gumpy

Somnio wrote:

If you have it already then no.
Seiga

Gumpyyy wrote:

Somnio wrote:

If you have it already then no.
Ye.
Let's hope using it wireless doesn't cause noticble input lag.
juha1523
Is big drawing tablet good choice for osu!? and i have some very cheap "Trust" drawing tablet but "aiming" to sliders and circles is so hard. i will buy large drawing tablet because then i have some space to there Oh s*it situtations xD But i ask your own experiences because i am pretty new in this game ;).
woqx

juha1523 wrote:

Is big drawing tablet good choice for osu!?
If you're getting it only to play osu! then buying anything bigger than the smallest size is a waste of money imo.
Tewi
Would you guys recommend the osu tablet, i want a tablet and the osu tablet it's cheaper than buying one in my country even with the taxes for the export.
The thing i want to know is, it's really a good tablet? also, can i use to draw, or just for osu?
(Sorry for bad english)
MiDNiGhT2903

Kuro71 wrote:

Would you guys recommend the osu tablet, i want a tablet and the osu tablet it's cheaper than buying one in my country even with the taxes for the export.
The thing i want to know is, it's really a good tablet? also, can i use to draw, or just for osu?
(Sorry for bad english)
You can use it for anything you want.
It's good enough for osu!

BTW, anyone have any recommendations on pen nibs?
Mine is starting to run out.
(Plz don't say hover. I have other work to do. My local shops don't sell any pen nibs....)
KokoaCrunch
Midnight in my opinion i think it depends what do u use the tablet for most of the time, for me i do drawing a lot so i prefer the nib with a rubber at the tip, gives u more feel to it :P . Or you can just take out the pen nib and play osu without it, it still works fine though.

P.S im a newbie here so dont judge me :3
ZenithPhantasm
Tfw there's no mouse purchase guide :(
JpdRpG
Is it better or worse to have a larger active area? I have a bamboo large and an intuos sml, naturally I use the larger pad but it does mean you have to move more to get from one place to another.
ZenithPhantasm

JpdRpG wrote:

Is it better or worse to have a larger active area? I have a bamboo large and an intuos sml, naturally I use the larger pad but it does mean you have to move more to get from one place to another.
This is subjective and depends on the player. My advice is to use the biggest area you can while still be able to reach all 4 corners of your area.
Deterioration
don't buy a tablet
otoed1

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Heres my guide:
If you're a lefty your screwed, otherwise join the proteus core masterace and purchase a lg502.

Additionally:

Underscore_ wrote:

don't buy a tablet
JpdRpG
I wouldn't buy a tablet just for osu but it's definitely nice to have.
willone2
I Would get an Intuos, just because they're cheap compared to others and work really well :D
Jibrils

otoed1 wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Heres my guide:
If you're a lefty your screwed, otherwise join the proteus core masterace and purchase a lg502.

Additionally:

Underscore_ wrote:

don't buy a tablet
Mate, I'm a lefty ;3. Play with my mouse in my right hand. When I get a tablet. the pen will be in my right hand aswell :)
Virgo
irasfirasf
i think that guide is hard, so ... i use any touchscreen device for osu ;_; >:(
_Friel_
I Need New pen for my tab ... i mean the tab is fine its like perfect but the pen thus fell of my table and it wont work !! can i like but only the pen ?? PPY pls reply :v
chore_gore
okay, this hardddd ><
Topless

GXNataNXG wrote:

I Need New pen for my tab ... i mean the tab is fine its like perfect but the pen thus fell of my table and it wont work !! can i like but only the pen ?? PPY pls reply :v
You can go to the manufacturer's website and most likely find the model of pen you have.
Lammet
Well it did not come to my door!
_Friel_

Topless wrote:

GXNataNXG wrote:

You can go to the manufacturer's website and most likely find the model of pen you have.
where is the websiteee pls give ... my pen is so broken now
Laika
Did anyone try this tablet in osu? It looks like it's simply a new generation of the belowed Wacom Intous tablets, so it should be good enough, right?
A Medic

estetika wrote:

Did anyone try this tablet in osu? It looks like it's simply a new generation of the belowed Wacom Intous tablets, so it should be good enough, right?

These are the New Line of tablets set to replace the ctl 480. So far there hasn't been a lot of exposure of them for osu.

Basically other people are waiting for others to buy it.
Riven is eu
I regret not buying the clt-480 two months ago,now I can't find it anywhere and there are 2 of those in amazon for some ridiculous prizes,any recommendations about something similar ?
A Medic

Riven is eu wrote:

I regret not buying the clt-480 two months ago,now I can't find it anywhere and there are 2 of those in amazon for some ridiculous prizes,any recommendations about something similar ?
You can still purchase ctl 480 from best buy / best buy (online version).

I would do so asap because they are starting to disappear.
A Medic

Riven is eu wrote:

Do you live in the US/UK

Try going to your Local Best buy or order it from Best Buy's site:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/wacom-intuo ... 059636636&
Riven is eu

A Medic wrote:

Riven is eu wrote:

You can still purchase ctl 480 from best buy / best buy (online version).

I would do so asap because they are starting to disappear.
Thank you,really.I don't live in the US but I am going to order it online,thanks again !
EDIT:Nevermind it only ships in the US.
Tsumetai akuma
I use a Bamboo pad :P
nTrud3r
Heh, I'm better at osu! with my tablet (Wacom Intuos Pen and Touch Small) then I am at drawing.
Emayecue
I am still a bit confused about tablet purchase. I am actually considering getting one, because playing with a mouse is actually quite physically painful for me.

I didn't want to start another thread, I see there is many already, but I'm not too good with that kind of stuff, so I was hoping someone would be kind enough to explain things to me smoothly.

I stumbled upon this guy's post : http://sweetmonia.com/Sweet-Drawing-Blo ... ing-guide/
Who suggested this tablet: http://www.amazon.com/mn/search/ref=as_ ... 7MWG2AUVGI

But when I look at the size of it, roughly 2.2 X 4 inches, that sounds incredibly small.

For the same price, I could get the osu! tablet which seems to be roughly double in size.

In that guide, I noticed that the Osu tablet is not in the options, is there a reason to it?

Considering that I am a pretty casual player, with no real hopes of being competitive, the Osu! tablet seems like a fine pick, but since it's not in that guide, I'm wondering if there is something I don't quite understand yet.

Sorry for all these "noobish" questions, I just have no idea where I'm going with that, and I don't really want to make a mistake on my purchase either.

Looking forward to hear from anyone who would be interested in clarifying things for me. I'll check this thread again, but if you want to take it in PM, I would also much appreciate that.

Thank you.
Qenomo

Emayecue wrote:

I am still a bit confused about tablet purchase. I am actually considering getting one, because playing with a mouse is actually quite physically painful for me.

I didn't want to start another thread, I see there is many already, but I'm not too good with that kind of stuff, so I was hoping someone would be kind enough to explain things to me smoothly.

I stumbled upon this guy's post : http://sweetmonia.com/Sweet-Drawing-Blo ... ing-guide/
Who suggested this tablet: http://www.amazon.com/mn/search/ref=as_ ... 7MWG2AUVGI

But when I look at the size of it, roughly 2.2 X 4 inches, that sounds incredibly small.

For the same price, I could get the osu! tablet which seems to be roughly double in size.

In that guide, I noticed that the Osu tablet is not in the options, is there a reason to it?

Considering that I am a pretty casual player, with no real hopes of being competitive, the Osu! tablet seems like a fine pick, but since it's not in that guide, I'm wondering if there is something I don't quite understand yet.

Sorry for all these "noobish" questions, I just have no idea where I'm going with that, and I don't really want to make a mistake on my purchase either.

Looking forward to hear from anyone who would be interested in clarifying things for me. I'll check this thread again, but if you want to take it in PM, I would also much appreciate that.

Thank you.
Have a look at the CTL-480 or the CTL-490. The CTL-490 when I got it was not very optimized and I refunded it and got the CTL-480. It is a tablet which many people go for and has a nice area of 152mm x 95mm.
Emayecue

PheysHunt wrote:

Have a look at the CTL-480 or the CTL-490. The CTL-490 when I got it was not very optimized and I refunded it and got the CTL-480. It is a tablet which many people go for and has a nice area of 152mm x 95mm.
And what about the Osu! Tablet? http://store.ppy.sh/store/product/1

Why does not much people mention about it? Is it heavily inferior to the CTL-480 you mention about?
otoed1

Emayecue wrote:

PheysHunt wrote:

And what about the Osu! Tablet? http://store.ppy.sh/store/product/1

Why does not much people mention about it? Is it heavily inferior to the CTL-480 you mention about?
Osu! tablet goes out of stock frequently.
cmyui
Even if im a few years late, still a nice guide.. Nice job XD
Kiyoko
I've found a ridiculously cheap one by Wacom. Do you think it'd do the job?
kiyoemon

Kiyoko wrote:

I've found a ridiculously cheap one by Wacom. Do you think it'd do the job?
it'll do the job

no love for huion? i know the drivers suck and the build quality is nothing impressive, but the sheer price range is astounding. i picked up an 580 for $40 8x5in active area, with a pen, replacement nibs, driver cd and a manual. it works fine for art and excellent for osu!. the micro usb port is a bit wobbly though.
show more