forum

[resolved] Full Frames, Low Latency, Constant Stuttering

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
HashishKabob
Just as the title says, I have constant stutters. The framrate won't drop below 240 (at unlimited) and my latency always seems to be under 8ms. I've tried various full-screen and windowed formats, as well as updating graphics drivers and setting the nVidia control panel to run the osu!.exe file on the dedicated gpu card and not the integrated graphics on my laptop.

I am using a ProStar N85_87HP6 laptop on windows 10. i7 7700HQ 2.8GHz CPU with GeForce GTX 1060 GPU. Intel Integrated Graphics 630 HD.

osu! build 20180315
Ice Poseidon Cx
:?

HashishKabob wrote:

Just as the title says, I have constant stutters. The framrate won't drop below 240 (at unlimited) and my latency always seems to be under 8ms. I've tried various full-screen and windowed formats, as well as updating graphics drivers and setting the nVidia control panel to run the osu!.exe file on the dedicated gpu card and not the integrated graphics on my laptop.

I am using a ProStar N85_87HP6 laptop on windows 10. i7 7700HQ 2.8GHz CPU with GeForce GTX 1060 GPU. Intel Integrated Graphics 630 HD.

osu! build 20180315
Same here I play with 0.3-0.4 but get stutters frequently.
Topic Starter
HashishKabob
So I downloaded the latest updated from osu! and my problems thus far seem fixed. I've changed resolutions and tinkered with other in-game settings and everything seems to work fine now.

Thanks Dean/Peppy!

P.S. My laptop's GPU settings still have osu!.exe running with the dedicated card and not the integrated graphics.