Sallad4ever wrote:ok now that you've got the confirmation, I can re-check this
- It seems that you mess up the last uninherited timing section (red line). The BPM for the last uninherited section should be 55. Be sure to re-snap all notes after you do this !?...Fixed!!
- The 2nd kiai should start 02:48:975 not only this will make it the same with the 1st kiai, it's more suitable than the current place Fixed
- Try using AIBat to check your own map for any technical errors. It'll help you a lot trust me! I didn't know it!!very useful~
- 02:26:884 (1,2,3,4) - There's no volume change in Miku's voice here so the timing sections on these objects are very unsuitable. You should just remove it just like on Hard diff remove those.fixed~
- 02:48:975 (3) - Add finish at the start of this slider then change the finish at the end to clap fixed![/*:m:4e45b]
- 02:53:884 (5) - According to your clap pattern, this notes should have clap on it oops... Fixed~
- 02:48:975 (3) - Add finish at the start Fixed!!
- 02:49:521 (5) - Change the finish to clap. It's better if you start the clap pattern on this note fixed~
- 03:06:430 - The volume for this section is still too low imo. Maybe increase the volume to 90? change 90% fixed
That's all this is basically a continuation of my last post so no need to kudosu it. And you don't have to say sorry about the amount of diff, 2 diff is perfectly fine for a 3 minute song, but try to aim for 3 diff the next time you map something as it'll give more wide diff spread to the map I've got it!!
Call me back again~