Sallad4ever wrote:Ohayou from Indonesia Ohayou from Japan~
- What I first notice from the map is that the sound of the objects are sometime overpowered by the music (especially for the soft hitsound). So you should increase the volume of EVERY section (if not, just the soft hitsound section) by another 10% to 15% (13% is quite enough imo) increase 13% almost hitsound(All Diff) fixed!!
- I would rather see 3 diffs in the maps but asking you to make another diff this far is quite tedious so, I'm fine with only 2 (beside the diff spread between the diff is good enough) umm...sorry
- Increase OD and AR by 1 to make it balanced with the Hard diff okay!! fixed!
- 02:31:384 - This timing section should be increased to 80 or 90. I can barely hear the finish with the current volume Fixed~!
- 03:15:703 (1) - Decreasing the volume of this spinner doesn't fit at all. It should be increase instead because of Miku's increasing voice or you can just remove those timing sections instead Fixed!!
- 01:18:954 (6) - It's better if this slider follow the drum in the music and add 1 repeat to it. You can also remove 01:19:363 (7) then make 01:18:954 (6) into 2 repeats (if you want to make it easier) add 1 repeat~ Fixed!!
- 01:29:884 (4,5,1,2) - even though this plays nice the fact that 01:29:884 (4) stack closely under 01:30:839 (2) is worrying me. I'll try to confirm with BAT about this and if you can, please ask Suzully if this kind of pattern is ok okay~ I'll ask Suzully san:3
- 02:30:839 - Same as 02:31:384 Fixed~
- 03:15:430 (1) - Again, same as 03:15:703 (1) Fixed!!
- I have to say the spacing change after the second kiai is quite surprising, but the object there follow the music very closely so it's not a big problem, just saying Should I fix It? If should fix it,I'll fix it~ :3
Nice map for your first, most are just minor stuff but 01:29:884 (4,5,1,2) and the other similar patterns still need confirmation, call me back again after you get it