forum

I rarely finish a beatmap and my pp capped again

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KuroganeSuoh
Hi! Everyone here to ask if I was wrong to progress to insane early on.
Because back then a certain guy on a forum said to me to try other difficulties
because when I was playing hard difficulty maps my pp gain became 1 or 3, when
I tried insane I finished a map and it broke my highest pp gain and it boosted me until
I got to 850pp upwards. Then I finish insane maps by luck and resetting a lot and gain
60 and 70 pp which boosted me to my current 1kpp.

My problem is my pp got capped again and I rarely even finish an insane map with an S rank.
I'm inconsistent with my accuracy.
Sometimes I'm godlike which led me to finish Get Jinxed Insane map but after that it returned
to my shitty aim.

Have I done something wrong on my routines. I play like every day whenever
I go home after school I start playing 4:00-7:00 sometimes with breaks and when I'm free
I also play at night 9:00-Whenever I feel like sleeping and not get late. Am I doing things wrong?
Or is it that I suddenly became shit at osu! Back then I was godlike but now my tendency to go
godlike has become rare to the point where I can't finish insane maps without having 3 to 5 misses.
DeletedUser_6869432
I mean when I was at your pp I literally played every single hard and 4 star map on my library, but I'm not sure if it will help that much tbh. Play with what your slightly not comfrtable with because if it's too hard or too easy you won't improve. Don't worry too much about pp, it's never linear it's more like a short burst of time where you gain a ton and the rest is you improving. Also don't fall into the trap of playing farm maps or you will end up like some 5 digit you-tubers I know
Topic Starter
KuroganeSuoh

kacper124 wrote:

Play with what your slightly not comfrtable with because if it's too hard or too easy you won't improve. Don't worry too much about pp, it's never linear it's more like a short burst of time where you gain a ton and the rest is you improving. Also don't fall into the trap of playing farm maps or you will end up like some 5 digit you-tubers I know
Good advice there, Would probably keep that in mind. Is there a thing as too much practice in osu!?
Nanachii
practice always helps
but dont overexert yourself
DeletedUser_6869432

kotnana3131 wrote:

practice always helps
Also stop playing when you feel bored, you don't improve when your not having fun.
kai99
tbh i think you're well on your way, just keep playing maps and one day you'll overcome your pp cap
DXPOHIHIHI

kacper124 wrote:

kotnana3131 wrote:

practice always helps
Also stop playing when you feel bored, you don't improve when your not having fun.
Tru
SpasticSurgeon
Wow we are basically the same player. Playtime acc and everything lol.

EDIT: But I guess you started before me. I played more during my first month to make up for it
Akanagi
Play Time: 68 hours
Just keep playing the game.
What pp do you expect to be with 68h of playtime?
Topic Starter
KuroganeSuoh

SpasticSurgeon wrote:

EDIT: But I guess you started before me. I played more during my first month to make up for it
Haha It's like fate :) :D
Though your maps plays are like a lot. Gotta finish some hard maps lol
SpasticSurgeon

KuroganeSuoh wrote:

SpasticSurgeon wrote:

Haha It's like fate :) :D
Though your maps plays are like a lot. Gotta finish some hard maps lol
Haha what do you mean? You have way more play count somehow.