forum

#filipino's Kingdom Royale - Sorcerer Win!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
dkun
Kingdom Royale, #filipino edition ^2.
This is a second remake. I hope you enjoy!

This is one of the ways where we can have a subtle forum gathering, and not get derailed on the topic of choice. Don't you agree?
English and Tagalog are both welcome, since they're both national languages. Dahil astig tayo, hindi ba?

Credits for Shiirn for the original concept of this idea.

Current game status: End Game!

Current player list:
Sync
Lilac
iMuffin
Ixxey
Otonashi07
NoHItter

Kingdom Royale

This game will involve six players, and will last seven days, the duration of which may or may not change.

Requirements for players:
[*]The ability to check up on this topic at least once a day.
[*]A five to ten minute discussion with me to make sure you're able to clearly understand the rules of the game
[*]A sharp mind and quick wit (optional).
[*]A willingness to do anything and everything for The Reward.

To be frank, Kingdom Royale is about killing and betraying one another. Or, alternatively, trusting each other and working together.

Each of the six players will be assigned six Classes at random. The victory conditions for each are as follows:

[King]
[*]Death of the [Prince] and the [Revolutionary].

[Prince]
[*]Death of the [King], the [Double] and the [Revolutionary].

[The Double]
[*]Death of the [Prince] and the [Revolutionary].

[Sorcerer]
[*]Surviving. Note that this means that the Sorcerer can achieve victory with another class achieving victory.

[Knight]
[*]Death of the [Prince] and the [King].

[Revolutionary]
[*]Death of the [King], the [Double] and the [Prince].

Here are the skills of the classes. Before 10:00PM Pacific Standard Time (PST) (-0800 UTC), you must PM me your choice of skill. You can choose not to do anything for the day with no ill effects.

Skills of the [King]
- [Murder]
He can select a player he wants to kill (The target must be a PLAYER NAME, not a class) and request the [Sorcerer] or the [Knight] to execute this action. He does not need to select if he does not wish to. (The King will PM me the name of the player he wants to select for Murder, I will PM the sorcerer/knight of the request.) The king will not know whether the request was denied or not.
- [Substitution]
He can once avoid being the target of [Assassination] by changing roles with [The Double] for a single day. If he was selected as the target on this day, [The Double] will die instead of the [King]. This skill will only work once, so use it wisely.

Skills of the [Prince]
- [Throne Succession]
He becomes able to use [Murder] once the [King] and [The Double] die.
- [Anti-magic]
He cannot be killed by [Sorcery].

Skills of [The Double]
- [Inheritance]
If the [King] dies or [Substitution] was executed, he becomes able to use [Murder]. This means that if the king uses Substitution and nothing happens, The Double essentially becomes the King while the King is completely powerless.

Skills of the [Sorcerer]
- [Sorcery]
He can choose whether to effectively kill the character that was selected by [Murder]. If the target is the Prince, nothing will happen.

Skills of the [Knight]
- [Deathblow]
He can choose whether to effectively kill the character that was selected by [Murder]. Only executable when the [Sorcerer] is dead.

Skills of the [Revolutionary]
- [Assassination]
He can assassinate any player. He does not need to select one. You must select based on player name, not class.

To reiterate: If you wish to use a skill, pm me before 10:00PM Pacific Standard Time (PST) (-0800 UTC). Not PMing me is the same as not doing anything. If the king uses [Murder], the [Sorcerer] and [Knight] (Even if the knight cannot take action) will be PMed immediately, and will have until the next day's result to PM their response (yes/no). The result of that day will be posted in-topic by me anywhere between 6:00 and 9:00AM PST. (Hey, my early morning schedule isn't that flexible) That gives you twelve hours to sweat out whether your skill has worked, and twelve hours to think up your next move (Or plot in the background with other players, I really don't care)

Nobody but you will know your class upon the game's start. You do not even need to post in this topic after being declared a player if you choose not to. You can also choose to have me announce the skill that you are using when you use it.

You are expected to know everything in this thread before you start playing.
READ IT.

Dapat alam mo lahat nasa thread na ito bago ka lumaro.
BASAHIN MO.

Any questions will be cleared up. Feel free to post your willingness to play, I'll either PM you in-game or send you a list of hypothetical scenarios in PM to test your ability to understand how this game works.

Kung may tanong ka, sabihin mo lang. Post mo yun gusto mo lumaro, at bibigyan kita ng isang PM sa fourm o in-game na mga possible na scenarios para ma kita ko na binasa mo yun sinabi ko dito sa post na ito.
Topic Starter
dkun
All times are in PST.

1/14/2012 0900 (Pre D1) - All roles have been sent out. Awaiting confirmation and will start day after.
1/30/2012 2340 (D2) - NoHItter is dead.
Sync
In
Lilac
Sure.
iMuffin
sign me up
Ixxey
Joining~
Navizel
In~
NoHitter
/last
NoHitter
So when is it starting?
Lilac
Confirm.
NoHitter
Confirm.
Navizel
Confirm.
Sync
Confirm
Ixxey
Confirm! :D
Navizel
Nao where's iMuffin?
iMuffin
confirm
Topic Starter
dkun
Day starts now, ends in 12 hours @ 00:00 GMT -8.

Enjoy!
Topic Starter
dkun
D1 has ended.
Pretty quiet day? :p

Results will be posted in the morning.
Dafydd
Lol. 2 mod announcement in a row.
Navizel
Lol, I opened this forum and the day was ended. ffff
iMuffin

Otonashi07 wrote:

did the same thing lol, damn work
Ixxey

iMuffin wrote:

Otonashi07 wrote:

did the same thing lol, damn work
same here. D: smh for school D: D: D:
Navizel

Ixxey wrote:

same here. D: smh for school D: D: D:
/brofist.

Meanwhile in my laptop, Is this right?
Topic Starter
dkun
My apologies, I totally forgot about the time zone differences.
How about this, I'll wait a full 24 hours for night so you guys can gather your thoughts, and the same thing for day?
It'll extend the game time, but yeah.

If anything; I'll extend N1 for another 12 hours. Sorry for the suspense. :)
Navizel
Players, are you still there?
Ixxey
It's awfully quiet.
Navizel
amirite.

King and Revolutionary is the only two who can do actions. Double and Sorcerer's actions depends in the King. Knight can only perform action when the Sorcerer is dead. Prince can do nothing except when the Double and the King was dead.
Navizel
Double posting..

Ilang oras ang isang gabi?
iMuffin
It has been night FOREVER
Navizel

iMuffin wrote:

It has been night FOREVER
This.
iMuffin
okay dkun is obviously dead
Ixxey
I got to talk to him on #filipino last week, apparently he has midterms etc and cannot really keep track of this until it finishes?
Topic Starter
dkun
My apologies for my prolonged absence. I'm not dead.

Well, I think we should re-roll the roles and try this again. My apologies again for starting the game at such a critical time in my own personal life.
Suggestions, opinions?
Sync
No, I wanna kill NoHItter.
Lilac
I approve of this.
show more