The Daily Lives of High School Boys

posted
Total Posts
show more
q3182661
I think Ill like that ED~~~~
TQ~~~~
Sallad4ever
5th episode is good, but I like 4th better.
The school festival is hilarious, it may be just me but the ghost house attraction they made is very creepy. Not to mention the student council (one sided) rivalry :lol:

Sinistro, you make a very good point there.
The more I watch Highschool Girl are Funky, the more I think it's to make fun of all the anime that centered on highschool girl
vizzy
This show is golden!
Locher
I love Nichibros, bestcomedy.
Topic Starter
Sinistro
Not as laugh-out-loud as last time, but it did a stellar job cementing my respect for the student council. Student council for best character.
Sallad4ever

Sinistro wrote:

Not as laugh-out-loud as last time, but it did a stellar job cementing my respect for the student council. Student council for best character.
You mean karasawa right?
Jazz
my friends used to call this anime

nichibros
and i thought they were talking about nichijou, but oh well

i was hoping that this is a good anime but based on you guys' reviews...
Topic Starter
Sinistro

hikari_eniza wrote:

SPOILER
It was incredibly funny
Way to go, Sunrise, I finally enjoy one of your shows again.
I watched it, and I giggled.
IT WAS HILARIOUS
I got a good laugh
I liked it
this anime is hilarious, I'll be waiting to watch this every week
this is hilarious
instafaved.
This show is golden!
I love Nichibros, bestcomedy.
:?:
Sallad4ever

hikari_eniza wrote:

my friends used to call this anime

nichibros
and i thought they were talking about nichijou, but oh well

If you like comedy anime, this title won't disappoint you.
Don't bother about people that say "thisshowsigay" because they are clearly never watched it

Poteto poteto poteto
Sallad4ever
Poor literary girl, they should give her a name already. The indoor adventure is quite funny, I like how Hidenori act as the bathhouse owner :>
Roloko
My favorite skit was when Motoharu's sister and her friends bullied him. At the end when she said they were spending the night at their place his expression was priceless.

Another favorite was the one High School Girls are Funky skit where they told Karasawa to go die and ask why does he live so hard for (or something like that). Then he leaves and comes back and throws candy off the balcony. Then the two girls acted like wild animals growling while eating chocolate/sweets. xD

The episodes have not been as funny as the first couple ones unfortunetly, but still pretty entertaining.
Topic Starter
Sinistro

Roloko wrote:

Another favorite was the one High School Girls are Funky skit where they told Karasawa to go die and ask why does he live so hard for (or something like that).
"Toshiyuki-kuuuun! Hey, Toshiyuki-kuuuun!"

"Huh?"

"WHY WON'T YOU DIE?"
"WHY DO YOU TRY SO HARD TO LIVE?!"
"HUUUUH? EUUUUUH?"

Contenders for best series quote.
Topic Starter
Sinistro
I detest posting twice in a row in a thread but I wanted to say that this week's episode (11th) was pretty awesome in almost every respect. Gj, show.
Remilia--_old
Papapipupepopa
Can't wait for the next episode.
Sallad4ever
Finally get to watch the 11th eps

Love the punchline on Hidenori's monologue, and the High school girl section is one of the funniest. The archdemon still hasn't lost her fangs :lol:
Kinda sad that next week is the last episode
Faust
THIS GUY IS TOTALLY INTO ME
rickyboi
It's over ;_;
Topic Starter
Sinistro
Sad to see it end. It was an almost consistently great show. I've heard they've aired almost all the manga material, though, so a second season in the foreseeable future is unlikely. That's too bad.

I definitely won't miss the feeling of embarassment I had when googling for "The Daily Lives of High School Boys online", however. If someone had ever peeked over my shoulder, I'd have had a Hidenori internal monologue for sure.
Sallad4ever
Finally get my self to watch the final episode. I can't stop laughing from the frankfurter volley :lol:
Now that Daily live of high school boys and Gintama is over, there goes my weekly dose humor. Hope the next season will have a new title as good as them
Cocolites
>.<
YukiKazu
This anime is so funny hahaha xD
Green Platinum
Maybe it's a Philippines thing?
YukiKazu

Green Platinum wrote:

Lol xD
Szymek
I'm enjoying this myself
FlyingNeko
I'm still waiting for the movie they announced at the last episode.
Cocolites

Green Platinum wrote:

?
Green Platinum

Cocolites wrote:

Green Platinum wrote:

huh??what thing??and why??
That streak you went on of Necroposting, pretty much every thread back to two years old while not providing any meaningful discussion on the topic at hand.
Cocolites
lol
Lovalyn
rewatch now.
Raiken-
the live action is sick