forum

[GD Req] Mayama Rika - Liar Mask (Akame ga Kill! 2nd OP)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hayu
hey there, i'm looking for GDs on my map (https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1577710)
pacsu
you cant rank this ...
i see the diff , it s not bad but it s not enouth to be ranked
and all mapers who have at least one ranked map dont come on Beatmap Projects forum , cause they know there is only noobs who try to make their first ranked map
and you HAVE TO map a second diff if you want it ranked because the creator of the map must have more diffs than a GDer , so if someone make a gd on your map , you have to make 2 diffs , and if someone make 2 diffs you have to make 3

that all for me
_Meep_
u dont need 2 diffs, one is enough, so long as the gder doesnt have more diffs than the creator, its fine
also dont say that people dont come on this forum
i have a ranked map and i helped others with their maps with gds as well
even bns come on here to help gd on maps
dont assume
ScubDomino

pacsu wrote:

you cant rank this ...
and all mapers who have at least one ranked map dont come on Beatmap Projects forum , cause they know there is only noobs who try to make their first ranked map
and you HAVE TO map a second diff if you want it ranked because the creator of the map must have more diffs than a GDer , so if someone make a gd on your map , you have to make 2 diffs , and if someone make 2 diffs you have to make 3

that all for me
Syns_old_1

pacsu wrote:

you cant rank this ...

that all for me
coco
get god b4 U ask 4 Gds
Topic Starter
Hayu
if i knew how to become good
pacsu
still no gds
if you want to become good , map all the diffs and then ask for mods and then give up on this map , and then create a new map and do this again
Topic Starter
Hayu
i have about 30 halfdone maps in my osu and propably deleted twice the amount of that man idk

i just thought i can motivate myself when i have the pressure of other mappers wanting their gd ranked
ScubDomino

pacsu wrote:

still no gds
if you want to become good , map all the diffs and then ask for mods and then give up on this map , and then create a new map and do this again
Is that how you still have no ranked maps?