forum

Whats your biggest regret?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Alot
messing around in college
GSG95
My biggest regret is letting myself fall in love with another human being. They didn't like me back. I knew they didn't but I couldn't help but have stupid feelings.

I hate the fact that I let myself be attracted to people. It's disgusting. I can hardly take care of myself why would I be able to take care of anyone else?

I just want to drive. Fuck, I'd be happy with a simulator setup but my computer is broken and my we're having financial troubles so I can't solve that one.

Rubbish.
The Fire Tiger
I kinda regret a lot of things. Not doing well in class, keeping feelings bottled up inside me, hell, even participating in CWC2016 counts, now that I think about it.

Touching on that last one for a bit, after that happened (and I basically got hated by half of Peru while I was at it), I just stopped playing osu! for a while to get myself underground. I kinda regret that too, since I could have definitely advanced more and actually become someone notable. I could have also noticed faster that I basically need Hidden if my potato computer wants to run osu! properly. Seriously.

Perhpas my biggest regret, though, has to be doing nothing while my life led me further into a dark path. I've started to change, but, the more I see the damage that I already did to myself, the more hopeless I become, as if all of that was now irreversible.

Other things I regret not doing sooner are writing, starting to draw and keeping at it no matter what, and perhaps socializing in the real world. I mostly stay inside because I literally have no business outside, apart from college. I'd like to change it, but eh. Where I am it really feels like nothing is ever taken seriously.

Sometimes I wish I could at least go back to the US again.
cary
talking to some people
-Virtuality
Probably, the time i downloaded this game and ended up fully addicted. Otherwise to that it would be leaving africa lmao .
Kirika
Not going to prom with the girl of my dreams, even when against all the odds I asked her and she said yes, but I had an anxiety attack on the night and couldn’t go.
Riitz
Right now I would say that I have two big contenders. One being that my little brother passed away last year in a car accident at the age of 13 and I did not put in the effort I should have to be a better brother to him. The second being estrangement from an old friend that it seems I cant repair, ultimately due to my lack of maturity in handling my problems. I think about both daily but I try my best to be optimistic! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
diseum_old
trusting people
LunaAylaa
Not my biggest regret but I regret that I started playing !mania with 4 Keys and not with 7 Keys
CamilaFlorit
At this time my biggest regret could be dont follow my best friend to the university, im really miss her, and probably she is forgetting me
Chilwrumm
my biggest regret?
like reeeeeeally?
still being alive.
that's it.
MyztikOSU
Not downloading osu! until 2017
Apple_iFry
I had a friend once, she was an extrovert and I was an introvert, she puzzled me with why she wanted me to be her friend, She walked up to me one day and titled me with "Best Friend". I was drug around by her for the last month of school or so... She constantly wouldn't let me out of her sight. She moved away afterwards, During the time we were together I always looked sort of uncomfortable when I was drug around and so people thought I was unhappy with how me and the girl's friendship was.

We stayed connected but not too well (being an introvert and all). Pretty close to a year after we were together at prom (as frens) and she provided me some time to wander around (talking to my dudes y'know). During that time I would sit on a chair, and she'd get me moments later.

A week later my friend told me he tried to keep her away from me because he thought I was uncomforatable around her. I was told he sent her outside for 15 minutes. I decided to ask her if this intel was true, she said no. In the message it was worded in a way that sounded like I didn't want to be around her. I decided to send a screenshot to her, so she could see why I was asking. We got into a fight about it and the guy stepped in and *sarcasm* "helped" *sarcasm* and we've been talking through faded glass ever since.

I regret sending that message. I regret losing her company
jhen_old_1
When I was in school, my English teacher made the class do a 4-chapter essay on a relative; like a biography. At the time I struggled with anxiety attacks in class. My parents didn't want me to have medication because 'I could become dependent on pills'. For this essay I asked my teacher if I could write one on a celebrity instead, but she refused to let me do it. I regret that I didn't tell her about my alcoholic father and my mother that looked at me like I was mentally ill. My mother once told me that I 'need help' and 'you need to go to a psychiatrist for a mental evaluation'. There was no other family member I was able to write about since I wasn't close to any of them and I was too afraid to ask anyway. Every day we were assigned to write this essay, my teacher sent me out of class because I started having a mental breakdown right in her class. It made me feel awful, and it happened several times. I don't understand why she couldn't pin down my anxiety attacks to writing about my mother. Another girl in my class had the option not to do it because her grandfather was in the hospital and he was slowly passing. To this day I still ask myself why. Why couldn't I opt out of it too because of my mental health? Was it because I didn't tell my teacher about my parents? Or was it because she didn't like me?

Another one of my biggest regrets was confessing to this girl who I was genuinely in love with and wanted to be within her presence. She turned me down and started a relationship with one of my friends. Worst part is, she pretended like she was in love with me. But she only wanted attention, and this makes me never want to confess to anyone ever again.
Surono

suroker wrote:

avoiding my future biggest regret
_Abaddon
no
KenjiBot
Pressing tilde while break
RemmyX25
I've made a lot of regrets in life. Not taking opportunities, saying some shit when I was younger. Bought a Kinect for 360 is pretty up there.
Szetiark
The roots of most of my regrets pretty much come from procrastination and running away from things that could've been dealt with before they get worse. There's pretty much always something I stress about at this point, but I'm working on it.
Unam_T
My bad aim xD