forum

Hands get very sweaty while playing

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fidkrypto
I started playing 2 months ago, but recently for some reason my hands are starting to get very sweaty, like REALLY sweaty where i can see water drops on my mouse pad. Should I be concerned about this? I play a variety of games but my palms get sweaty only when I play osu.
J25_games
Seems normal, youre moving your hand fast and a lot
KuroganeSuoh
It's completely normal for your hand to sweat like hell and leave like a wet surface
area on a mousepad. osu! is one hell of an intense game specially if the level is hard
and fast, it's impossible for your hand to not sweat that much at all.
Piefayth
i complained about this in a mp lobby and someone told me to wash my hands with hot water before i play
works great tbh
DXPOHIHIHI
Use powder
dung eater
wear less clothes
Nactra
I've had this problem a lot way before osu - for some reason my palms sweat much much more than the avg person, and by much i mean much, to the point of disturbing others

Try going to pharmacy; in many countries they sell a special kind of skin lotion that will prevent the sweat.

It works great. Tbh i hate it beacause i'm used to the feeling of sweating and it feels very unnatural. But it does work wonders even if you only do it once, for a few days.
DXPOHIHIHI

jaaakb wrote:

wear less clothes
Lol what does that have anything to do with sweaty hands?
Buster
play near a fan
your sweaty hands will turn into cold-freezing hands
Cryption
Don't worry it happens to me alot of times especially if playing some tense maps. Only ways to help with that is to use a towel you can use to wipe the sweat off from your pad/mouse/hands and have a good room temperature a fan might be usefull too but a lot of times it just makes your fingers too cold which is even more annoying :D
Luna Naemi

placeholder wrote:

wear less clothes

placeholder wrote:

wear less clothes

placeholder wrote:

wear less clothes

made my day because i always remove all my clothes before playing osu cuz its so intense
[-Noka_UwU-]
Try using tissues or to cool them down try placing it on a cold drink :)
JGAMEPLAYS12
i usually use a fan pointing to my hands but in winter that its almost impossible to do cuz u die in the process.