forum

SMAP - BANG! BANG! Vacances!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Behon
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 at 9:20:59 PM

Artist: SMAP
Title: BANG! BANG! Vacances!
BPM: 131
Filesize: 2881kb
Play Time: 02:38
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.57 stars, 96 notes)
  2. Hard (4.61 stars, 239 notes)
  3. Insane (4.78 stars, 259 notes)
  4. Normal (2.46 stars, 116 notes)
Download: SMAP - BANG! BANG! Vacances!
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Ouendan 2 authentic, girl group cover and all.

10/25: Fixed via m980's advice.
11/16: Added MetalMario's Insane.
12/18: Changed circle size to be proportionate to DS screen, and changed Insane's difficulty.
1/18: Changed default skin to Ouendan 2.
2/22: Updated default skin to new version of Ouendan 2.
m980
Okay..
Right off the bat i can see that your BPM is wrong. 130.993 should be 131.

Easy and Normal are fine..

Hard
00:35:57 (9) - Shorten by 1/2

Insane
00:35:57 (9) - Same problem
Also, Insane is different from Hard..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0DZmIHJGo0

Other then that. Seems fine.
Gens
why no one has already posted a comment for this beatmap.
It's awesome! :)
mm201
Looks great! I forgot how much fun this level was. (And how hard NDS spacing is with a mouse... ='/) Don't let this sit! :)

The sliders at, for instance, 00:31:22 (1) on Insane should have a whistle slide noise on their first pass, but not on the rebound. I did a hack with timing sections to sort of achieve this, and it is attached. (Only the first 2 are done in the attachment, but the others are the same.) Sometimes, if the game is lagging badly, some soft noises can slip in. To avoid this, read on:

If you drop a silent sliderslide noise into the beatmap folder, there's an even better fix. Change all the "soft" sections to Hard with custom override on. Turn off custom override for the other sections. Move the inherited timing sections back to on top of the rebound and end of the sliders.

Download: SMAP - BANG! BANG! Vacances! (Behonkiss) [Insane].osu
Gens
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
PhyProductions
I'm not sure if this is still being worked on, but if it is, I'd suggest moving the countdown back a half-beat perhaps?
And yeah, don't let this die :P
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.