1. osu!community
  2. osu!
  3. Help
  4. Resolved Issues
posted
Problem Details:

Im using streamlabs to stream but i get 15 fps in stream and normal fps in gameplay

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

http://prntscr.com/iqt62e
osu! version: 20171227.2 (latest)
posted
Is this the first time it has happened?

What are your specs?

Post your stream settings.
posted
Sounds more like your pc can't handle streaming to me?
posted

Venzire wrote:

Is this the first time it has happened?



What are your specs?



Post your stream settings.
I have a good pc... i5 6600k 1060 6bgs and 16 gbs ram
About my settings in obs i use 2500 bit rate, x264, cpu very fast
posted

Kasumii-sama wrote:

Sounds more like your pc can't handle streaming to me?
no thats not the problem... my pc can handle a high quality stream
specs: i5 6600k, 1060 6 gbs, 16 gbs ram...
posted
You haven't posted the stream settings yet.

How do you intend on fixing it?
posted

Venzire wrote:

You haven't posted the stream settings yet.

How do you intend on fixing it?
Its already fixed ty anyway :D
posted
Can you tell us what you did to fix it?
Please sign in to reply.