forum

+ Shadow Play + (STD/Mania) [HD/SD]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Asuki-Chan-

About the skin and how it came to be

this skin ive been developing for a long time and it has made it a wild card for me on osu and now im making it a wild card for u and i want to pass the skin on to others and let it evolve from its creator. i hope people will enjoy this skin and its stories it has created for me and the many it might create for you.
-----------------------------------
Status Update
-----------------------------------
This is the last version ever. I thought id never remake and remaster this skin so much as i have i hope you guys will love the final product of over 3 years of remaking and refining. I Took a all nighter to remaster it and im tired lol Z-z Enjoy -Asuki <3

Links
For customization go into the skin folder and go to customization folder
Customizations available currently:
Standard mode,Mania mode,Old sounds,Cursors,mania slider animation, and more

2020 Remastered Edit
At popular request I've added in follow circles to make the skin viable for more players to enojoy p.s the follow circles are not in the previews as im working on updating the previews <3
PATCH!! 16x9 Monitor aspect ratios should be better supported now with no cut offs on menu assets.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/6dga086fvou3yly/%252B_Shadow_Play_%252B_2021_Edit_Patch.osk/file
Old Versions of the skin are now removed and a remastered version is posted.

Reason it takes me awhile to get these updates out is because of irl problems and I've had to set aside osu for more than id like. Love you all and goodluck - 1/8/21 -Asuki

Screenshots

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Menu Elements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standard Gameplay

Mania Gameplay

Exclusive updates/versions
[patch notes]
--Version 2020 Remaster Final Release Version
Complete Overhaul of the UI and gameplay elemants to bring smoother looks and retain a general design throughout the skin. <-- p.s this was the main reason im remastering it ;)
------------------------------------------------------------
--Version 4.2.3 E Patch--
forgot to remove some testing positions in the skin.ini file and took the liberty of centering the play field on mania to a better position. - Asuki
------------------------------------------------------------
--Version 4.2.2 E patch--
Slider animation would skip frames due to being to fast and has now been patched sorry for the eye shot candy and sould be more smoother with double frame smoothing to fill in the gaps the animation would have. -Asuki
-------------------------------------------------------------
here is a treat for you guys to hunt for- the mystery of creativity and art lie in the c*ve* p*o*o
atturbo555
[quote="deadbeat in skinning rule":1337]

3.Include screenshots as preview of your skin.

It will help people decide it they want to try it or not.
Topic Starter
-Asuki-Chan-
thnx im doing that now :lol:
Topic Starter
-Asuki-Chan-

-Asuki-Chan- wrote:

thnx im doing that now :lol:
The skin post has been updated and any feedback would be helpful
Fatal3ty
Who is numbers version for the other people? This Skin is numberless. You can make a alternative Skin version with numbers. :lol:
Topic Starter
-Asuki-Chan-

Fatal3ty wrote:

Who is numbers version for the other people? This Skin is numberless. You can make a alternative Skin version with numbers. :lol:
i will add numbers as a customization at a later date but thnx for recommending this and it will be coming soon probably after tomorrow or later tomorrow ;)
Topic Starter
-Asuki-Chan-
DR2L_
The mania notes are awesome! Good job!
Topic Starter
-Asuki-Chan-
thanks alot i hoped that would be the case
Topic Starter
-Asuki-Chan-
just for anyone who wants a special finally ive released a secret version in place of the current one. its got extra effects for mania and a few revisions very little but itll help.
Topic Starter
-Asuki-Chan-
to inform all users of the skin a new version has been released and new beta versions will be coming out once in awhile and if enough support comes ill migrate them to the main and either put them as a customization or might replace one of the main components if it liked enough.
Topic Starter
-Asuki-Chan-
60 fps slider hitcircle animations are here ENJOY EVERYONE !!!!! ;)

p.s this is only on beta versions but still feel free also a whole list of the skins evolution/version lib will be coming when the skin is finished and finalized and the beta merges with main permanently.
Topic Starter
-Asuki-Chan-
This skin is officially complete
feel free to browse older versions in the other/exclusive section
I had a great time developing the skin and i hope to add more skin creations to my list
so stay tuned for more skins in the future ;)
filkanaft
I like this skin, thanks
Topic Starter
-Asuki-Chan-
Np 👍 that's what I like to do I hope it gives you enjoyments for a lifetime.
Topic Starter
-Asuki-Chan-

atturbo555 wrote:

[quote="deadbeat in skinning rule":1337]

3.Include screenshots as preview of your skin.

It will help people decide it they want to try it or not.
Well for being the first one to help me let you be the last to know the skin is completed and remastered in 2020 i hope you find it as fun as i found in creating it over the past 3+ years its been active.