1. osu!community
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
posted

About the skin and how it came to be

this skin ive been developing for a long time and it has made it a wild card for me on osu and now im making it a wild card for u and i want to pass the skin on to others and let it evolve from its creator. i hope people will enjoy this skin and its stories it has created for me and the many it might create for you.

Links
For customization go into the skin folder and go to customization folder
Customizations available currently:
Standard mode,Mania mode,Old sounds,Cursors

HD/SDVersion:http://www.mediafire.com/file/aqnsam0ywiqgrke/%2B+Shadow+Play+%2B+%5BMania+and+Standard%5D+Final+edition+V4.2.1.osk

issues with skin that i need help with
skin is completed/
here is a treat for you guys to hunt for- the mystery of creativity and art lie in the c*ve* p*o*o
posted
[quote="deadbeat in skinning rule":1337]

3.Include screenshots as preview of your skin.

It will help people decide it they want to try it or not.
posted
thnx im doing that now :lol:
posted

-Asuki-Chan- wrote:

thnx im doing that now :lol:
The skin post has been updated and any feedback would be helpful
posted
Who is numbers version for the other people? This Skin is numberless. You can make a alternative Skin version with numbers. :lol:
posted

Fatal3ty wrote:

Who is numbers version for the other people? This Skin is numberless. You can make a alternative Skin version with numbers. :lol:
i will add numbers as a customization at a later date but thnx for recommending this and it will be coming soon probably after tomorrow or later tomorrow ;)
posted
The Skin is officially finished and completed from this point no more development will be made but feedback is still greatly appreciated. thanks guys for the help along the way on this one. it was hard but a great task it was and it was to be.
posted
The mania notes are awesome! Good job!
posted
thanks alot i hoped that would be the case
posted
just for anyone who wants a special finally ive released a secret version in place of the current one. its got extra effects for mania and a few revisions very little but itll help.