forum

I'm fuckin' depressed big time

posted
Total Posts
show more
Shohei Ohtani

B1rd wrote:

Get a job and find an apartment, it's not rocket science.
I'd argue way more since I've you know actually moved out and live in my own apartment now and know that that shit isn't particularly something you can just up and do really easily due to the way that the housing market is sort of done, especially when someone is an 18 year old American child who seems to not really have the support of their family behind them but it's B1rd so I'm just gonna avoid the 5 pages of pseudo-intellectualism and not lmao
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

B1rd wrote:

I read a study that stated that gender tradition doesn't make actually make trans people any happier, so I either way I don't see the utility in it.
I read a study that said the earth was flat, your point?

Also, you’re an uneducated cunt if you think all trans people that transition aren’t happy, just saying. Maybe you should listen to the stories of trans people instead of believing studies created by cis people
B1rd
Please link to the study that says the earth is flat.

Trans people seem to all have a large range of mental problems that aren't cured by transitioning, and case in point, you hardly seem like the most mentally-stable person to be making big decisions, considering you're using a forum like this to go on such rants about every trivial problem you have.

CDFA wrote:

B1rd wrote:

Get a job and find an apartment, it's not rocket science.
I'd argue way more since I've you know actually moved out and live in my own apartment now and know that that shit isn't particularly something you can just up and do really easily due to the way that the housing market is sort of done, especially when someone is an 18 year old American child who seems to not really have the support of their family behind them but it's B1rd so I'm just gonna avoid the 5 pages of pseudo-intellectualism and not lmao
100 years ago youth were fighting in the trenches, but apparently now moving out of their parents house is too much of an ordeal.
E m i

B1rd wrote:

Trans people seem to all have a large range of mental problems that aren't cured by transitioning
isn't this obvious though, excluding the purple word

like even best case scenario all abuse and bullying disappears, not everything will be cured, it's all random decisions and improvements all over the place based on what you want... you can do other stuff (potentially) to cure other stuff (potentially), it's not complicated at all
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette
Is abuse a trivial problem? Is possibly being forced to live on the streets a trivial problem?

Judging my mental stability by a rant also isn’t very good. And I’m not gonna spoon feed you information, find that study does or doesn’t exist if you really wanna prove me wrong.

I’m done with you boy, go to another thread with your low IQ.
Tae
this thread is a trainwreck and a half
B1rd
You're obviously lying about the flat earth study, no such study exists, and the burden on me isn't to prove that, proving that it doesn't exist is near impossible.

Complaining because you got insulted by some random person is indeed trivial, and what's more indicative of you mental problems is that you think this is a good place to talk about being abused by you parents. Why would you think it's appropriate to expose your life story on some random internet forum? Were you looking for sympathy?

Everyone has problem, if you want to actually fix your problems you'll need to man up instead of blaming everything on everyone else. Go see a psychologist or something.
E m i
insults are trivial but like, the reasons why they happen aren't a lot of the time

https://twitter.com/Chippum_/status/965709513809592320

here's the thing btw

i mean i think chippy never implied that self request vs non-self request affects playability or not, there can be other reasons why he doesn't want to play the map lol

SO BASICALLY i don't get what they were arguing about at all. can you read it and explain?
clover
stop arguing and look @ this bros...

abraker

B1rd wrote:

If you're having problems with your family... move out. Sort out your problems yourself. And I doubt that fucking up you body with hormone therapy will make you any happier.
You are assuming that it's an option to move out. Take into consideration that AsrielDr33murr might not be of age and/or be in a place where staying on your own is not a viable option. I don't think AsrielDr33murr would be financial dependent on his parents given what said, so that would be pretty much being on your own. If you live in the city in the states, you REALLY need to know what you are doing if you decide to be on your own. That's not even touching on the topic of paying for college, which they might not be able to begin with. B1rd, you underestimate how hard some people have it here in the states, financial speaking.
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

B1rd wrote:

You're obviously lying about the flat earth study, no such study exists, and the burden on me isn't to prove that, proving that it doesn't exist is near impossible.

Complaining because you got insulted by some random person is indeed trivial, and what's more indicative of you mental problems is that you think this is a good place to talk about being abused by you parents. Why would you think it's appropriate to expose your life story on some random internet forum? Were you looking for sympathy?

Everyone has problem, if you want to actually fix your problems you'll need to man up instead of blaming everything on everyone else. Go see a psychologist or something.
It's my dad's fault he abused me. It's my brother's fault he threatened to kick me out.

Nothing can undo the damage my dad did except an apology from the man himself

Now get outta this thread please
abraker

B1rd wrote:

Go see a psychologist or something.
You will pay for the psychologist
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

abraker wrote:

B1rd wrote:

If you're having problems with your family... move out. Sort out your problems yourself. And I doubt that fucking up you body with hormone therapy will make you any happier.
You are assuming that it's an option to move out. Take into consideration that AsrielDr33murr might not be of age and/or be in a place where staying on your own is not a viable option. I don't think AsrielDr33murr would be financial dependent on his parents given what said, so that would be pretty much being on your own. If you live in the city in the states, you REALLY need to know what you are doing if you decide to be on your own. That's not even touching on the topic of paying for college, which they might not be able to begin with. B1rd, you underestimate how hard some people have it here in the states, financial speaking.
College isn't really a necessity for me, it's more of "how the fuck will i pay for hormone therapy?", "where will i sleep?", "will i have to live in relative poverty?", "am i gonna be stuck with some creepy old man who constantly gropes me for many months until June when i can actually fly up to wisconsin and live with my BF?", "will i end up with another abuser?", and the big one "will i get fuckin' MURDERED?"
abraker

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

College isn't really a necessity for me
At least community college. Don't be stuck with low paying job that can later be replaced by a machine. You will be fucked.
B1rd

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

It's my dad's fault he abused me. It's my brother's fault he threatened to kick me out.

Nothing can undo the damage my dad did except an apology from the man himself

Now get outta this thread please
I don't blame your brother, you don't seem like the easiest person to live with.
Serraionga
Achromalia
...I'm starting to wonder if anyone in this thread gives a fuck.

Welp. good job, this is "How to be an efficient and non-judgmental therapist 101".

...Except you're all failing the class.

...nevermind.
johnmedina999

Hwa Yang wrote:

this

the whole thread could have been handled much better
Achromalia

johnmedina999 wrote:

Hwa Yang wrote:

this

the whole thread could have been handled much better
indeed.
Shohei Ohtani
"haha yeah totally owned this kid on off-topic fuck yeah sjws destroyed again epic style"
roshan117
oh god
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

Xuequinox wrote:

Welp. good job, this is "How to be an efficient and non-judgmental therapist 101".

...nevermind.
Everyone's an asshole and self proclaimed genius in this community apparently
abraker

Xuequinox wrote:

Hey my last posts are ramming up against B1rd
Achromalia

abraker wrote:

Xuequinox wrote:

Hey my last posts are ramming up against B1rd
Sorry, I'm generalizing the nature of this thread. It seems like a lot of us have been commenting some pretty unhelpful shit, and i dont think that's going to do anything for this thread. It's not going to get us anywhere.

Basically, I'm trying to say that regardless of your position, just dont be an asshole about it, thanks fren .w.
ColdTooth

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

Xuequinox wrote:

...nevermind.
Everyone's an asshole and self proclaimed genius in this community apparently
You've only figured this out now?
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette
No, just was reminded of that fact
B1rd
The last thing whiny kids with a victim complexes needs is validation.
Achromalia

B1rd wrote:

way to contribute to the thread.

juuust what we need.

we might as well call everyone who's been beaten as a child just someone who has a victim complex.

...i dont think any of this is helping to address anything discussed in the thread.

this is honestly sad.
ColdTooth

Xuequinox wrote:

B1rd wrote:

way to contribute to the thread.

juuust what we need.

we might as well call everyone who's been beaten as a child just someone who has a victim complex.

...i dont think any of this is helping to address anything discussed in the thread.

this is honestly sad.
Oh yeah, that's b1rd! He's the local politician, that is if he is correct.
Achromalia
im considering if this thread should be locked before it gets any more toxic...

...yeah. it'd be nice if someone brought swift Death to this one.
B1rd
Most people who are beaten as a child don't extrapolate that event to every area of their lives and act as a perpetual victim in everything including osu! mapping.

But of course I'm the villain for pointing out he needs to get his shit together and grow up instead of whining on the internet.
E m i

B1rd wrote:

But of course I'm the villain for pointing out he needs to get his shit together and grow up instead of whining on the internet.
or maybe the truth lies in the middle but i always say this
B1rd
He name shames his so-called friends and says that basically the entire world is mean to him, rather than admitting he has any problems himself. A lot of his problems are obviously his fault, and those that aren't he isn't going to be able to deal with by complaining.
Achromalia

B1rd wrote:

Most people who are beaten as a child don't extrapolate that event to every area of their lives and act as a perpetual victim in everything including osu! mapping.

"a perpetual victim in everything" is quite an assumption to jump to though, especially if you don't even know them. I would agree to the extent of saying that its a possibility, but for that fact, it also means it's not a certainty. Telling people to grow the fuck up just makes shit worse psychologically in the case that this is legitimate, which is currently very likely.
abraker

Xuequinox wrote:

Telling people to grow the fuck up just makes shit worse psychologically
You only need to know this and realize some people are fragile
B1rd
You don't cure pathological fragility by having your complaints validated by everyone around you. We need to get over the narrative that the self-professed victim is always right. No, this person isn't being unjustly persecuted by everyone around him, and just maybe someone should tell him that.
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

B1rd wrote:

You don't cure pathological fragility by having your complaints validated by everyone around you. We need to get over the narrative that the self-professed victim is always right. No, this person isn't being unjustly persecuted by everyone around him, and just maybe someone should tell him that.
You’re like the Donald Trump of the osu! community. I’m reporting you to osu! support for harassment, due to the fact that I told you to “get out” and “leave this thread” multiple times. Have fun having your name on /r/osureport.

P.S. stop trying to tell people what to do and stop telling people what they are, it just makes you look like an asshole
B1rd
Protip: just because you created a thread, you don't own it. You're a hypocrite telling me to get out a thread then insulting me for "telling other people what to do". Posting my opinion is not "harassing", and indeed I really couldn't give two shits about you, save for the fact that I like posting in OT. If you don't like hearing my opinion, either get over it or stop posting in OT.
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

B1rd wrote:

Protip: just because you created a thread, you don't own it. You're a hypocrite telling me to get out a thread then insulting me for "telling other people what to do". Posting my opinion is not "harassing", and indeed I really couldn't give two shits about you, save for the fact that I like posting in OT. If you don't like hearing my opinion, either get over it or stop posting in OT.
If osu! forums had an option to block people, I totally would. But guess what? I reported you to /r/osureport. Have fun getting a silence buddy.
B1rd
Trying vindictively to use the power of the mods to try to silence me from having conversation with other people - way to convince everyone you don't have a persecution complex. If you didn't want other people to talk about you, then guess what, don't make a thread about yourself.
show more