forum

Lucky Star no Minna - Kumikyoku "Lucky Star Douga"

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fwenny
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, November 08, 2008 at 9:57:40 PM

Artist: Lucky Star no Minna
Title: Kumikyoku "Lucky Star Douga"
BPM: 172
Filesize: 35849kb
Play Time: 01:37
Difficulties Available:
  1. Expert Marathon (4.99 stars, 271 notes)
Download: Lucky Star no Minna - Kumikyoku "Lucky Star Douga"
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is the compilation of almost all Lucky Star character songs!
Taken directly from the "Lucky Star Re-Mix 002".

The calmer songs will be slow, while the crazy one's will be fast, so watch out~.

Enjoy!
[This marathon is HARD, so don't complain. :P]

Thanks to foulcoon for setting up BPM/Offset.
Thanks to SecksyJennie for helping me mapping this.
foulcoon
Hooray for constant BPM marathons.

BPM: 86 / 172

Offset: 625

BPM depends on your mapping style. You can use either, but make sure slider velocity reflects your choice.
An64fan
STACKS OF DEATH?! D:

Also, I'd say to doing a regular-length countdown. The fast countdown is just way too fast... A little disorientating, you know?

I can't wait to see more than the first 15-whatever seconds mapped. :3
Topic Starter
Fwenny
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
An64fan
00:27:83 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - Kinda misplaced here from the prevous combo do to stacking.

At around 0:53... Um... I dunno. I'd say to maybe jack up the difficulty some? Even with relax (can't get through this otherwise), after here is so incredibly disorientating since so many beats are visible at once. It's even a little confusing with the square beat sets before here. I think a difficulty increase is definitely needed. As well, maybe move the beats so beat sets aren't layered? It'd probably help a lot around here as well.

And last... Those sliders are freaking fast! O____o

Expert marathon lol.
silasw
:o

Well, mine can be the easy one and yours can be the hard one.

EDIT: We can combine the maps if you want, making each of ours different difficulties. It would be nice if people didn't have to download two huge mp3s.
Topic Starter
Fwenny
Your last update was who knows when, I though you dropped it.

Sure, we can combine.

And Anni, I'll see what I can do, but this is Expert after all.

BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.