forum

Save someone, Doom someone

posted
Total Posts
show more
Achromalia
Where the fuck do you keep all your shit, in a huge-ass backpack or something? okay then

Sure, I'm far behind. It doesn't mean I cant reach you. Since your post was rather vague as to how I was pinned, and what it was that physically restrains me from moving, I can use those portals right about now. I'll throw the arrow like a spear straight through, and--

well shit, it's not fast enough. It wouldn't have done anything anyways.

Hmm. I guess I'm stuck here for now, somehow. I dont know what's holding me up or whats keeping me from falling but okay. I'll just get this thing prepared for the next turn.

Hmm. I dont have the gaseous resource I needed for this, but I can make it with what little tools I've been able to carry.

I guess I'll save myself for now and stay here. Have fun falling into the abyss, it's still a pretty long distance away.
Zozimoto
i like falling into abysses, save Archomalia
keremaru

Achromalia wrote:

Where the fuck do you keep all your shit, in a huge-ass backpack or something?

why yes, yes i do.
and by using this huge-ass backpack, that of whom's size is not defined, so it is just about as big as a child's table, length of legs included as width of the backpack, i will make a portal on aforementioned backpack using a different portal gun than the one before, and send above user to a cafe in london, at least 5,000 miles away from this seemingly bottomless abyss, which i had already put a destination portal on the roof of, and put a large pillow for landing inside of the portal that leads to the cafe, throwing it up towards that user, where they will be safe, unless something happens. have some coffee.
Achromalia
Perhaps explain how I'm being held up?

Damn you're falling pretty quickly.

Achromalia wrote:

I guess I'll save myself for now and stay here.

Welp. I'm having some trouble putting this thing together...
Husa
WTf STOP achromalia and keremal. keep it 10 words or less u cunts ficking ngersa ajiwiwlqølqmn

save you so you can reflevt on ur actions smh
Penguin

Reoru wrote:

keep it 10 words or less u cunts ficking ngersa ajiwiwlqølqmn
woah...

I'll save myself until you chill out with that harsh ass language you mother fu...

oops
Husa
you are correct so save you :(
Achromalia

Reoru wrote:

you are correct so save you :(
LyanPlaysGames
imma save achromalia and doom my self

=
c̭̜̞̠̲ͭͨͧͬͅa̭͕̰͖͇̹͗ͫ̌̀̂̅ṵ̝̳̞͈̤͠s͚̺̣͍̳̞͛̓̓̈ê͕͓͚̮͉̺̟̊ͮ͋̚ ͂ͯ̓i̦̱͕̰̣ͨ̏͝m͙͔͈̥̎͑̽͢ ̫̙̀̋̇̽͂ͫu̞̰̲̻͕̤͎̇ͧͯ̚s͚͕̲̳͂͊̒ͣ͡e̵̝̼̹̖̠͌ͦ͂ͮ̈͌̈d̡͈͇͉̗̱̻͒̆ͯͪͅ ̣̼̮͈ͧ̐́t̮̮̠̎ͦ͗͛̇o̵̼͛͗ ̫̳̱͎ͩ̄͗ͫb͎͇̘̬͓̂̚ȇ͉͎̂͢ ̺l̷̥̝̦̘̹͙̫͊̊̔̾ͫe͔̲̗̘̪͒ͤf̖͉̱̫̄͌̓ͤ̍́t̖̠̲̄̽́͑̉ͦ͝ ͍̠̣̮̚oͨ͆҉̩͉̤̞̝͓̬ư̜̦̘̎̓̂͌́̾t͇̦͓̻̩,̖̙͕̘̦̉̓ ͖̭̰̤̙͔ͮ͋̏̇̓ͤͧ
̹̗̣͎̂͂í̵̼̉͑ͨ͌m̍ͭͥ̂͏̤͖͈̭͖͕̞ ̲̼̖̟̹̃̀u̪͚ş͈̬̬͙͌͋͑͆ë̴͖̙́̋ͭ̅ͩd̰̳̥̲̼͉̫ ̫͈ͭͤͣ͌̑̈́̊t̫̪̦̤̟̅̕o̖͎̰͍͔͔̍͒̀ͅ ̜̈́̇̅͑͛ͬp̶̫̘͉͉̱̔ͨͫ̾̂ä͓͖̟̌͢i͕̥̯̅n̔̽̋̎͊ͫ,̲̆͂
̨̠͉̉̐ͦ̐ͥ̋ͧa̦̖̤͖̫͊́͑ͪ͂ͤn͔̫̰̦̓̑̑͛ͦd̜͜ ͎̫̠̱͓͚ͨị͔̫͚͉͒̓̓̈́̂̈́m̧͓͔̪̆̒̊ͩ̽ ͇̗̎̄̋̀u̸̠̺̞̲ͭ̒̍̓̿ͭͅṣ̓͡e͈̹̰̲ͯͪ͛̋ͫ͝d͉̩̔ ̜̀͡t̬̲͙̳͎̞oͩ̓́ͭ̋̀̚ ̼̻̞̜̫̏ͅb̼̦̳̳͔͔̂ë̠̼̱̻́̍ͪ̄̌̾i̱̤̼ͣ͋̓̎͢n̘̞͙͓̲͉͑͗̽͐̄͝g̘͍̳͗ͣ̎ͯͅͅ ͍̹͚͉͗a͕̩ḻ̮͉̝̠̓́ŏ̼̳̻͔̩͇̯̔̔̓̄͘n͇̟e͔͙̳̥ͨͩͮ͜.̳̬̫͙̬͍̞̓ͥͯ̃̔̒̾́.̡̺̝͓̖͑̋̒̒ͦ͂̎.̃ͯͣ́̽.̝.̯̬̲̥̘̰̩͋ͪ.͓̻̘.̨̥̘͇̥̺͕̖.̛̈́͊ͪ.̭ͦ͊ͦ̒ͧ̾
Achromalia
I'll save you.

I dont think you should deserve any hardships. You seem easygoing and optimistic, externally. It's possible that if shit hits the fan for you, then you'll probably be affected pretty badly.

Share some of that pain with me. I'm pretty used to it as well, mostly due to apathy and because I seem to be emotionally numb anyways.

Of course, hardships are rather common, and usually it's up to us to adapt and endure the shit we put each other through. Even then, it's up to us to figure out how to get that shit fixed.
Husa
u still didnt learn ur lesson yet, save you again.
Penguin
Hey, you learnt your lesson, no harsh words! I'll save you.
Achromalia
Alright, so I'll save you, but I've also got something else in mind --

Now that the jetpack casing is all done, nice and solid, I can use some of the... "other fluids" to have something propel me forward with high pressure. It's not as much as I'd like and is rather limited, but It'll get me going for now.

Shit, this is actually a pretty good speed. I should catch up pretty soon.

I'm diving deeper into the abyss. And I don't intend on stopping my fall.
Bloom
I will save myself as I do not want to hinder your fall to the abyss.
Achromalia
You've been saved for now. I fly past you, falling even deeper and approaching where I left off.
neopolitan-
i'll save myself, keep on falling~
Achromalia
Saving you, and approaching keremal.

I'm going to have to avoid them for now.
Topic Starter
abraker
I'll save keremal by saving myself

what has logic come to
Achromalia
I no longer have much fuel, but at least I'm the first to fall in. You've been saved.
Topic Starter
abraker
Ok time for me to do some saving. Out of the small toolbox I have, there is a grappling hook which I toss to get Achromalia. I got just enough fuel to get back to the spaceship.

We make way as Achromalia is yelling about me saving him. It's funny because I could almost hear him through the vacuum of space. As we approach closer to the spaceship the fuel suddenly stops. A jam? No, I just miscalculated. Apparently Achromalia ate too much before going on this crazy adventure.

Well shit.
TTL
Since I have 9 lives, I would save abraker
Achromalia

abraker wrote:

Ok time for me to do some saving. Out of the small toolbox I have, there is a grappling hook which I toss to get Achromalia. I got just enough fuel to get back to the spaceship.

We make way as Achromalia is yelling about me saving him. It's funny because I could almost hear him through the vacuum of space. As we approach closer to the spaceship the fuel suddenly stops. A jam? No, I just miscalculated. Apparently Achromalia ate too much before going on this crazy adventure.

Well shit.
What the fuck there's a spaceship now?

Oh wait, roleplay world, nevermind.

I wouldn't yell about someone saving me, and I don't see the point in doing so either. If anything I was probably complaining that I lost my water bottles. They would've been nice for some high pressure propulsion. Perhaps you got your ego involved, and misinterpreted things for your benefit.

I save TTL, and disconnect myself. I have a somewhat consistent supply and I should be able to accelerate for a good amount of time, so my previous inertia should be countered fairly easily.