forum

Hello...?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
HyperUmbra
Hi, I've been a mouse player for about a year or so.

I play on 3.5-3.75 stars and just wanted to meet new people >_<
Mull1gan

HyperUmbra wrote:

Hey! I'm very new to osu and I'll like to have a partner, I play 2.5/3 stars, I'm also a mouse player ^.^
yuhaii
hi! welcome to the forums~
Aochie
Hello! Nice to meet you! Interestingly enough, I've also played mouse-only till around 4 stars and then I switched to Tablet + Keyboard. :D
Meowcenaries
Welcome to the forums, buddy!
Regay
Mouse player here (I mostly play 3.75* - 5* stars) and welcome to the forums. Feel free to have a chit chat lol :>
Topic Starter
HyperUmbra

Mull1gan wrote:

HyperUmbra wrote:

Hey! I'm very new to osu and I'll like to have a partner, I play 2.5/3 stars, I'm also a mouse player ^.^
I would be awesome to play with you! My schedule is pretty eratic now, but I'll dm you if you're ever online
Mull1gan

HyperUmbra wrote:

Mull1gan wrote:

HyperUmbra wrote:

I would be awesome to play with you! My schedule is pretty eratic now, but I'll dm you if you're ever online

Hey! You can dm me any time you like (I also have a erratic schedule), I hope to play with you soon!
pechhi
hi! welcome to the forums <3
Achromalia
henlo!

I'm also a mouse player. Whether "mouse player" means mouse-only, I don't know, but I consider myself a mouse-only player.

I'm still pretty bad relative to a lot of the more active players, but I think I feel most comfortable using the mouse and clicking using the mouse buttons.

To be honest, it's pretty uncomfortable to play using the keyboard. That's just a subjective thing though. You're free to switch to playing "mouse + keyboard" or even using a tablet and a keyboard, so just go with what you're most comfortable with, and with what works best.

Good luck!
rismaeka_
hey everyone! nice to meet you! I started playing osu around this year i think (?) and I`m still a bad player >.<