forum

i found a new wife

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GSG95
my old one didn't like the stares strangers would give her when she was out with me.

so i threw her out and got a better wife.

johnmedina999
Comfy Slippers

The only sticker you need (fuck paintjobs, itasha is for filthy plebs). If I ever lay my hands on one of these bad boys, I'm gonna become a professional street racer. dattebayo!

also this

and a speedy boy (skyline gtr is a must)
Eurocat
that is the sexiest wife i have ever seen in my entire life
Saturnalize
put this
Topic Starter
GSG95

Comfy Slippers wrote:

The only sticker you need (fuck paintjobs, itasha is for filthy plebs). If I ever lay my hands on one of these bad boys, I'm gonna become a professional street racer. dattebayo!

also this

and a speedy boy (skyline gtr is a must)
Those are actually some pretty cool stickers.

I'd put em' next to these

They would look good on my big wing Civic. I'd also get an additional 10 horsepower from each sticker plastered onto my riced shitbox.

#BigWangGang
Green Platinum
When it comes to Itansha I think the Nanoha franchise does it best.
Fantastic character designs plus strict consistent colour theming.
Offdensen
lit
Comfy Slippers

GSG95 wrote:

They would look good on my big wing Civic. I'd also get an additional 10 horsepower from each sticker plastered onto my riced shitbox.

#BigWangGang
I'm not into big spoilers, though I do fancy a nicely done pedestal one on a fitting sportcar.

mfw I own a vw mk4 aka a shitbox and my stock engine is a tad bit underpowered + I can't really add any stickers since it'll look unnatural and plain ugly. But it's not so bad. I've done a lot of interior work.. enough to make it look nice and cozy (gotta love my purple LEDs).. So I mean, I got that going for me. The weebiest thing I have is this. Yes, I need to step my game up
Meah
nice
Topic Starter
GSG95

Comfy Slippers wrote:

mfw I own a vw mk4 aka a shitbox and my stock engine is a tad bit underpowered + I can't really add any stickers since it'll look unnatural and plain ugly. But it's not so bad. I've done a lot of interior work.. enough to make it look nice and cozy (gotta love my purple LEDs).. So I mean, I got that going for me. The weebiest thing I have is this. Yes, I need to step my game up
That's good man, keep your Volk clean.

I don't actually own a big wing Civic. In fact, I don't even have a license.

But I do plan on buying a clean and unriced Civic for daily driving when I eventually have enough money.

Or I might just buy a kei car. I don't know which one would be more fun.
ColdTooth
You're the coolest person I've seen.
Comfy Slippers

GSG95 wrote:

... I don't even have a license ...
I don't know which one would be more fun.
Speaking of which, the most fun I've had with a car is during my driving tests. I vividly remember the times I drove peugeot 308 sedan. Still think that the handling on this one is super smooth, despite everyone disagreeing with me and calling it a shit car.

inb4 I've never drove an automatic and I don't plan to. Am a good slav and I'm sticking to my principles. Manual is lyf. :^)
Topic Starter
GSG95

It's alright I'll just ride in this thing.

fucking hell
Comfy Slippers
hell yea
J25_games

GSG95 wrote:

It's alright I'll just ride in this thing.

fucking hell

just put some speakers and stikers on that badboy and you'll get all the pussy
abraker

J25_games wrote:

what have you smoked?
ColdTooth

abraker wrote:

J25_games wrote:

what have you smoked?
Definitely not my ice.