forum

[Archived] Introduction to mania 7k

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
XlI
I'm very new to osu!mania and I would like to play 7k. Should I just start playing 7k map or start with 4k and slowly move up k?
Juan_KW
For all people, I suggest you just start playing 7k, because each key has different pattern so there is no benefit by move up keys one by one, at least for me. yeah it is hard at first but the journey of getting better is fun!.

Around 2* map = learn to know the key
Around 3* map = best time to learn simple pattern, muscle memory, and it is a bit fun than 2*
Around 4* map = for me this stars is the most fit to all song / rhythm and you can have fun this time
Around 5* and above = well, expert pattern and only expert enjoy it
oh yeah, make sure to use fixed speed because it really impact the way you progress, unlike osu std where you cannot change the speed / approach rate ><

When i first time play mania, i play 7k because for me it is more fun, 4k for me is all about speed, competition. it is fun at first but as you getting know the pattern then no more fun. while 7k have wider range of pattern

Again, all of these are just my opinion so don't hate me >_< . and sorry for my bad engrish xD

I don't know anything about forum so i don't know if replying a question about three years ago is ok or not, so... bye :)