forum

Nekopara Skin Theme!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Wydre
If you're not able to download from google drive and is having problems with mega like me, do this:

1 - Add the file to your drive.
2 - On your drive, find the file, right click it and click on "make a copy of this file".
3 - Download the copy and rename it to whatever you want if you don't want it to appear in osu with "copy" on it's name.

and you're ready to go! owo
mehtan

Wydre wrote:

If you're not able to download from google drive and is having problems with mega like me, do this:

1 - Add the file to your drive.
2 - On your drive, find the file, right click it and click on "make a copy of this file".
3 - Download the copy and rename it to whatever you want if you don't want it to appear in osu with "copy" on it's name.

and you're ready to go! owo

i love you
Baylego
Get's fucked at 8:5 resolutions, I know it's a retarded resolution anyways but whatever
WittyKitty
gwacha

Gabiblack wrote:

Hey! Awesome skin. One question though, what is the name of that strange hitsound? I want to change it but i can't find it :(.

Edit: Nvm i found it.

for anyone wondering, the weird hitsound is the comboburst. though it doesn't take that long to fine :v
Nora Ch
Skin 10/10
Shiro39
>SFW ver

oh, so there's an NSFW version?
tasteless
noice
DetroitGone
nice skin
Dswopey
Really hope to see Cinnamon coming out some time soon, I'd really love a skin with cinnamon :x

Edit: think you could make it supported for 1280x1024 plebs too, maybe?
sdshdv
感谢,我超喜欢这个皮肤
Ordinale

Shiro39 wrote:

>SFW ver

soo you wanna find out where is NSFW ver? lol
TwilightSparkle

Ordinale wrote:

Shiro39 wrote:

>SFW ver

soo you wanna find out where is NSFW ver? lol

Lemme know when you find it. I need my catgirl doseage while waiting for Vol 4 and the mini OVA and VN. :3
ShiroAmylia

[Phoenix] wrote:

Nekopara!

Downloads

This is a personal skin/project, but since some peeps wanted it i might as well share

I'm making different "packs" for this skin as well ie. Different Character themes from nekopara, Different gameplay styles, etc. I will post them here as well

Supports:
Aspect: (16:9), (19:10 not too bad)
Gamemode: osu!

Notes
Gameplay in this skin fitted for me if anyones wondering why it's so pleb
I could see myself skinning other gamemodes, espacially mania since it has a lot of potential :)
Keep in mind this is mainly for myself, unless someone wants to gift support :P

I would be happy to help you in this project, I really like Nekopara, and I play a lot of osu! nowadays. I found your skin really good, and I thought we could make the other ones, now this is just an idea, but I hope we could work together :)
Hopeful Bagels
Dis is what I call a good neko skin.
HotChocolate
I liked this! ♥
[ LauThaiMing ]
Cinnamon Please
[ LoliPat ]
now this is some good stuff on top of that hes a swede 10/10 would want nekos again
Elian Xoanan
Amo nekopara :D , sobre todo chocola , es una una loquilla :3
Morthodox
I like this skin, really hoping for a 1280x1024 version since the layout gets kinda cluttered at that resolution (which is the res of my monitor)
Kujar3
I am pretty happy this skin got some attension because it definitely deserves it, had a good time playing with it, ocasionally still swap to it. Congrats man, hopefully you can get back to making some of the other itirations you have planned someday. :)
V0leraa
Hey, that's actually pretty good! Nice work!
Niimys
PLEASE MAKE ONE OF THE CINNAMON!
cykip
Can i have Google drive link version. My internet is in an unable condition to open Mega.co web
Roci-pop
que hermoso, me gusta y lo usare. ÑYA!
Shiragano
This skin is pretty awesome not gonna lie, it's also made more for gameplay than flashiness, which is another good thing.... BUT. There is ONE thing I would change. Get a brighter approach circle. No, seriously, it's significantly harder to read faster ARs on this than any other skin I've played that had a white approach circle, compared to the very very dark red on this one.
touj
god!!!
MyAcc_Sucks
I lag so much with this skin on...
Kuro-pi
Absolutely beautiful.
VinZentVanDough
Ngnl this is probably one of my favourite skin of 2018
SG_Tamd

h3oCharles wrote:

what in the world is a 19:10 aspect ratio?!

its for those wider screens but not ultrawide coz thats 21:9
Kinotora
i like its alot but can u make a simple change plz because i hate the slider noise and the drum sound
UiZ
Will you make more skins of the other Nekopara characters?
JiuShao-YAMATO
牛逼啊老弟
Keidonthemotaku
this is ... Nyaice...
eternal_kohai
so cool^^
Shimo-aki

Eurocat wrote:

as a nekopara fan
i have to give this skin a solid 900/10
Yes true
SenpaiBunzz