forum

pp FARMERS HATE HIM! Find out how to get to #1 quick with this simple trick!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ptar124

An Official Guide to Rank Up in osu! Approved by the FDA!

You clicked on this thinking this is the way to be #1, so I'll give you a recipe of how to become #2 for you to enjoy instead. Have fun being trying to be inferior!

Ingredients

1. 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
  2. 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  3. 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
  4. 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  5. 1 cup packed light-brown sugar
  6. 1 teaspoon salt
  7. 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
  8. 2 large eggs
  9. 2 cups (about 12 ounces) semisweet and/or milk chocolate chips

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl, whisk together the flour and baking soda; set aside. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine the butter with both sugars; beat on medium speed until light and fluffy. Reduce speed to low; add the salt, vanilla, and eggs. Beat until well mixed, about 1 minute. Add flour mixture; mix until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
  2. Drop heaping tablespoon-size balls of dough about 2 inches apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
  3. Bake until cookies are golden around the edges, but still soft in the center, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven, and let cool on baking sheet 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack, and let cool completely. Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature up to 1 week.

Disclaimer: This is satire so if you take this seriously you should seriously rethink your worldview.
DJ Enetro
What is this satire even on?
Either ways, welcome back.
Topic Starter
ptar124

DJ Enetro wrote:

What is this satire even on?
Either ways, welcome back.

Clickbait articles, overly tryhard farmers, the cancerous part of osu!, Rafis vs Cookiezi fanboy/fangirl shitstorms. Basically stuff I missed while I was gone
abraker
You are now suspected of stealing my osu!pill formula. The no longer secret osu!pill formula is a patented technology. You owe me royalties or I will sue!
ColdTooth
h
levesterz
Thats great . gonna try this recipe and gain tons of pp
Topic Starter
ptar124
Wth the image is dead what?

Edit: image now fixed