forum

Get more pp and improve with the least amount of playtime

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
My Angel Jeremy
I want 8000pp before this August this year
Assuming that the playtime stays the same
What are ways that could make me improve in a even faster rate in order to get more peppy points
Topic Starter
My Angel Jeremy
screw your "play more"
KupcaH
play more
Akanagi

My Angel Jeremy wrote:

What are ways that could make me improve in a even faster rate in order to get more peppy points
Play more hours every day than what you do now and consider playing a variety of maps rather than farming maps in every way possible. (Which you should still do, just try to slap more nomod on other maps in there)

Realistically though clocking more hours per day is the only way to really boost the rate of improvement. 8k pp b4 august should be possible, though. It's only 1k pp and you'll prob gain like maybe 30-50pp from bonus pp. It doesn't look like you're stuck either, so yeah, definitely possible for you.
DXPOHIHIHI
Consider quitting
DeletedUser_6869432
In the unlikely situation this isn't s shit post, play offline then go back on and get a couple of top ranks for ez pp (assuming you mean playtime as in the profile statistic)
Topic Starter
My Angel Jeremy
literal playtime not the calculated playtime
Topic Starter
My Angel Jeremy
A s s u m i n g t h a t t h e p l a y t i m e s t a y s t h e s a m e f f s
f u c k i n g p l a y m o r e
pandaBee
Be incredibly talented.
KuroganeSuoh
Why does it work the opposite for me. Ahaha
my performance kinda sucked the more I did it every day and playing for hours.
I constantly miss on easy circles to click and I reset it because I don't want any
B or C on my stat. Why? It's as if my instincts have betrayed me. :lol: :lol:
Sandy Hoey
photoshop works pretty well
GrilledCheeese
"How do I improve without working for it?"
Pray to god that he exists and gives you magical fingers.
"How do I get from point A to point B the fastest way possible?"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's up to your brain and body adapting to the skill levels that are required for 8000pp.
You can try to force play the pp requirements over and over until you perhaps get the big pp play you need for 8000pp.
But this will require you adapt at an insane rate, your fingers will probably not be able to withstand the speed, your eyes will probably not be able to keep up throughout 95% of your practice. Will this be the fastest way? Who knows.
The other way to improve is to play slightly below the "too hard" difficulty and slightly above the "pretty easy, but not too easy" difficulty so your senses can keep up and actually process what you're doing while still getting to experience the harder difficulty and process that information to learn from and improve.
Somewhere in between those methods is your "fastest way". You'll have to figure it out by yourself.
dung eater
Pick things you know you can reach and will give you 8000 pp to practice. Play more and git gud at those things. Don't stress about pp, stress about how you suck and need to git gud.
DXPOHIHIHI
Or..

Play less
Fxjlk

My Angel Jeremy wrote:

I want 8000pp before this August this year
Assuming that the playtime stays the same
Brag on G&R by asking a question about increasing your own improvement that no one can answer.