forum

I'm having trouble getting better...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Barrichan
I can't seem to break past 3.5 stars. it seems like between 3.5 and 3.6 stars every single beatmap moves at 3x the pace. I can see a abrupt change in pace right at 3.5 stars, and I have 1660 beatmaps on my pc.

I feel like I can't play multiplayer ever because everyone is playing 3.5+ stars, what is a strategy that I can employ to be able to progress to 3.5-4 star beatmaps?
My Angel Jeremy
play every map that you have
KupcaH
Just play through every 3.6-4.0* maps that you have, and you'll see improvement in no time.
ManuelOsuPlayer

Barrichan wrote:

I can't seem to break past 3.5 stars. it seems like between 3.5 and 3.6 stars every single beatmap moves at 3x the pace. I can see a abrupt change in pace right at 3.5 stars, and I have 1660 beatmaps on my pc.

I feel like I can't play multiplayer ever because everyone is playing 3.5+ stars, what is a strategy that I can employ to be able to progress to 3.5-4 star beatmaps?
If you can't play 3'5, play 2'9 to 3'4 working on acc until you can, shouldn't take more tan a couple days.
pandaBee
me too man
kai99
change skin
GrilledCheeese
Use your common sense when looking at why you're having trouble at which parts and practice those parts until your brain and body adapt to be able to do it.
You barely have 24 hours of playtime. That is nothing compared to what probably most people in those multiplayer matches have. Find maps that you genuinely enjoy playing and keep those in a collection to switch to when you're feeling like there's no improvement, so you can focus on having fun instead of on other peoples skill levels. It's about your own progress, not others.
Fxjlk
I think you underestimate how much time it takes to get good, you have not played for very long.