forum

“Lol kill my self lol”

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ashton
There’s a specific unnamed few of you who consistently post about “poisioning their drink” or “killing themselves”. This thread is dedicated to those ponies people who think they’re building up an edgy or mysterious persona to post!

I’ll start.

Today’s Wednesday. Another day closer to my miserable and lonely death.

Now it’s your turn!
Eurocat
i chug bleach : ok_hand: :joy: :pray:
abraker
not our turn

give us fanfic or riot
ColdTooth

abraker wrote:

give us fanfic or riot
levesterz

ColdTooth wrote:

abraker wrote:

give us fanfic or riot
Achromalia
or maybe people enjoy getting things off their chest in a not-so-subtle manner.

i dont know if we've just learned to look at it all as a joke and dismiss it, or maybe we've gotten tired of those who are being edgy just to be edgy, but sometimes it's legitimate.

sadly it's hard to know the difference.

...i guess im speaking for myself, since... yes, i really am depressed, but i'd think it's best i try to suppress it all instead of spouting out shit in OT where people are just trying to have some fun or something.

i think suffering a little alone is worth saving the fun times others can have instead of bringing down their day. sure, it probably hurts, and isnt healthy, but since the general public doesnt enjoy this stuff, maybe it'd be better to hide it all and let them enjoy life.

...or maybe we should look at depression differently.

either way, i guess it'd be better than depressing the whole OT forum.

Personally, I just kinda pour my thoughts out here, and usually it gets kinda negative. most of the time im bashing myself for being such a fucking lazy sack of trash that i cant even bother having the motivation to do things, but sometimes i do go here to just enjoy the forum.

While we're on the topic -- FUCK I CANT GET SHIT DONE, AND I POSTPONE EVERYTHING IN EXISTENCE FOR NO VALID REASON, BECAUSE IM A PIECE OF SHIT, NICE. I STILL HAVENT DONE MY HOMEWORK. IM STILL GETTING YELLED AT FOR IT. WHY THE FUCK AM I NOT DOING ANYTHING? WHY CANT I STOP FUCKING WHINING AND JUST GET IT DONE? FUCK, I'M AN IDIOT.

welp.
yuhaii
don't
Shohei Ohtani
(serious thread)

there's been a frankly obscene level of self-depreciating or negative posts cropping up lately and i'm too old to fully fathom whether this is just some fad to be edgy and pretend to be hurting or whether people are legitimately hurting and just taking the opportunity to vent it in here (or maybe a bit of both)

while i don't wanna stifle stuff here, the level of "i'm gonna kill myself" and "my life is miserable and everything sucks" in this forum lately has exceeded any level that can be considered as "ironically amusing" by any standards, and i'm actually more than a little concerned about a few of you at this point

can we all universally agree to maybe tone back the self-dep and negging a little bit? being stupid and endearingly dumb is perfectly fine and well within the scope of OT but holy shit dudes, there's like five threads on the frontpage at the moment that are some variant of "i wanna die"
abraker
We kinda discussed it over in this thread. Most can sympathize with another when something doesn't go their way and they want a way out. There have been enough "kms" joking type thinking around, and it was a matter of time until it became, and am reluctant to say "meme", due to the relatability. When it gets to that point, you get stuff coming from all unrelated corners, often which would make a reasonably normal person concerned. I think we can agree that these negative posts do create a sort of bad vibe, and I do hope we are all strong and intelligent enough to allow these to remain as jokes at most.
Saturnalize
(serious thread)

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed tincidunt neque id commodo ornare. Aliquam suscipit consectetur ultricies. Fusce dictum purus leo, ac faucibus libero lacinia ut. Ut pretium elit felis, at sagittis arcu venenatis eu. Aenean maximus lacus sit amet lectus fermentum, eu posuere libero vestibulum. Vivamus eget erat a risus porttitor posuere id iaculis tortor. Curabitur a elit interdum erat volutpat facilisis. Quisque rutrum vestibulum tellus, eu vehicula est bibendum ut. Praesent odio arcu, tempor eget elit a, aliquet porttitor enim. Donec porttitor vel ipsum quis eleifend. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Maecenas quis odio efficitur, bibendum nunc quis, cursus nisi. Maecenas mollis, libero quis suscipit posuere, quam leo venenatis nibh, a consectetur lorem magna eu enim. Cras feugiat iaculis urna at venenatis. Suspendisse consectetur felis a tortor volutpat imperdiet.

Cras non ullamcorper lorem. Nam sed interdum mi. Quisque dictum volutpat condimentum. Quisque consequat accumsan felis, lacinia pellentesque felis bibendum at. Nulla gravida, odio vitae sollicitudin feugiat, augue mi mollis nisi, nec accumsan dui erat vel sapien. Morbi sed eleifend diam. Integer vel quam volutpat ligula egestas porta. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Etiam bibendum eros sed sapien consequat, sit amet porttitor tortor finibus. Morbi tempus, sapien et dignissim tincidunt, lorem lacus gravida est, egestas volutpat nisi tellus et quam. Nullam viverra pulvinar sem quis porttitor. Curabitur quis orci urna. Phasellus pretium quam eget tellus feugiat, eu tincidunt neque pulvinar. Vivamus ultrices, augue eu vehicula semper, dolor massa eleifend sapien, id ornare lorem sem quis leo. Nam erat augue, rhoncus eu tincidunt et, tristique id tellus.
ptar124
I ate a tide pod yesterday.

jk they don't sell tide here. This is Asia
Ender Lain
srsly wtf is this :knife:
abraker

ptar124 wrote:

I ate a tide pod yesterday.
you wouldnt be hare to say that

unnecessary disclaimer is unnecessary
Achromalia
lol kms lol jk

fair enough
ColdTooth
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo kms XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DXPOHIHIHI
Just do it

;ok_hand;
Serraionga
The GRIAL' of. 38858578//0/
Suicide jokes were actually spammed in larger quantities than spaghetti memes.

And some of those same people who repeatedly used those same suicide jokes had the nerve to complain about spaghetti memes afterwards. How insincere and double-faced of them!
Comfy Slippers

CDFA wrote:

can we all universally agree to maybe tone back the self-dep and negging a little bit? being stupid and endearingly dumb is perfectly fine and well within the scope of OT but holy shit dudes, there's like five threads on the frontpage at the moment that are some variant of "i wanna die"
You should've been here 6 months ago. It was the golden age of "kms dudelmao" threads.

I won't even meme about it. I'm too flawless for that.. What can I say, I'm truly blessed.
abraker
The only way out now is for this thread to commit seppuku
Saturnalize
abraker
Ah loved the diary of a wimpy kid books when I was in middle school

but I joke, not I went to watch the 3rd movie in theaters and walked out quarter way into it. At least I didn't waste money by sneaking in to see it
J25_games
is it safe to dya that this thered killed itself
Achromalia
*shrug*
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee
thank you canadian baka you actually made a good post

the thread sucks but the post is good
nikky
^ agree this thread sucks