1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
  4. Completed Skins

posted

Hello everyone! XD Welcome to my Pannomimi Skin! XDDD This skin isn't took, copied and relationship form Pannomimi Skin by Seouless.
So this skin is fully original, Without any elements from other skin & proplayer skin.
But Actually i wanna to make Oduda Skin, But I use Oduda font in many time. Everyone said "it's boring".
So now I'm comeback again because I'm really lazy. XD Now I'm come with Pannomimi's Kawaii Artworks! >w<
So I don't have any things to say. ;w; Let's Begin!

Quick extract and use now.

If .osk is fail.

If .zip can't extract file.
posted
panty shot :eyes:
posted

h3oCharles wrote:

panty shot :eyes:
:eyesfast:

Video Preview!
posted
Hello.

I apologize for my action here, but I would like to clarify you something about your skin. In my opinion, this skin has an issue that has risky possibility to be removed from the forum by the osu!moderation team.

In my perspective, I think the fail background is quite inappropriate because it contains near-nudity scene, (you can see in the screenshot picture) which doesn't adhere to the Forum Rules. As the Forum Rules said "Skins must not contain any NSFW elements. In accordance with the community rules, skins found with such content will be removed."

I'd recommend you to change the fail background, to qualify to the forum rules and to avoid being removed by the osu!moderation team.
If you have anything concern about my state here, you could contact me through private message.

Thank you in advance,
Frontier. :)
posted
Save....... let me try it!!
posted

- Frontier - wrote:

Hello.

I apologize for my action here, but I would like to clarify you something about your skin. In my opinion, this skin has an issue that has risky possibility to be removed from the forum by the osu!moderation team.

In my perspective, I think the fail background is quite inappropriate because it contains near-nudity scene, (you can see in the screenshot picture) which doesn't adhere to the Forum Rules. As the Forum Rules said "Skins must not contain any NSFW elements. In accordance with the community rules, skins found with such content will be removed."

I'd recommend you to change the fail background, to qualify to the forum rules and to avoid being removed by the osu!moderation team.
If you have anything concern about my state here, you could contact me through private message.

Thank you in advance,
Frontier. :)
So, thx for feedback, I don't have any good pic for fail screen. So just Service pic (15+). I have to recheck my fail bg. ;)
I will backup my old fail bg and make new one. (but not now) And I return to change forum icon to default again.
posted

SleepingD wrote:

Save....... let me try it!!
owo
posted

New Update Patch!
*Fixed Failed Background.

posted
Nice Skin xD
posted

Ice_Otaku wrote:

Nice Skin xD