1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Art
show more
posted
Meiikyu can u made a megaultrahyper moe singnature with this picture? and say nixaloradana please (with moe words) TY ♥
posted

TheNutritiousGuy wrote:

I gotta do this over PM because.. I like this way. \o/
As first, I need a new Avatar. From this Picture. I have no special favor about the font, but I want the Word "Leaf" as japanese Letter into the Avatar (and with my Name "TNG"). The best example is this. If possible, can you do this? If not, just set my Name in.

Second, I want a "Signature" for my Userpage (I don't have one atm, but soon. :D)
I want something to do with this Picture. Tell me please at In-Game if you can't edit the picture. And a small picture under it, that people know, that they should scroll down. You did a great job for the queue signature of me and Nitojgrem so I have to ask you again for this. :)

Thanks a ton. -TheNutritiousGuy
posted
I could Signature Cirno
thanks in advance
posted

TheNutritiousGuy wrote:

TheNutritiousGuy wrote:

I gotta do this over PM because.. I like this way. \o/
As first, I need a new Avatar. From this Picture. I have no special favor about the font, but I want the Word "Leaf" as japanese Letter into the Avatar (and with my Name "TNG"). The best example is this. If possible, can you do this? If not, just set my Name in.

Second, I want a "Signature" for my Userpage (I don't have one atm, but soon. :D)
I want something to do with this Picture. Tell me please at In-Game if you can't edit the picture. And a small picture under it, that people know, that they should scroll down. You did a great job for the queue signature of me and Nitojgrem so I have to ask you again for this. :)

alright i get it ._.
posted
Thanks meiikyuu I love them. ^w^
posted
Hi there again meiikyuu~ Can you make me signature with this image? Erase the text please and thanks~ :)
sorry if it's small :?
posted

meiikyuu wrote:

COMPLETED REQUESTS FOR:
ScarletGoddess
xD
wow! love you meiikyuu... thank you!
posted
Nice :) Thank you!
posted
Omg i love it <3<3 :3

Thank kyuuuuuuu~~~~ <3 =w=
posted
Hey maiikyuu can you make a Avatar of my new Favorite Character Aono Morimiya? Thank You :D

Edit: http://puu.sh/u8Nv
posted
Hey meiikuu, can you send the avatar for me, please?
posted

meiikyuu wrote:

TheNutritiousGuy wrote:

[...]
alright i get it ._.[/quote]

TheNutritiousGuy wrote:

About my request.. if possible could you do it as soon as possible? ^^'
Sorry for being annoying ;.;
Yes, you defenetly are annoying (as hell) :P
posted
^stfu noob
posted

meiikyuu wrote:

haii ~ nice job so far :) ~
Hello.
Thanks. You also doing a great job with all these requests. This must be really a lot of work to do. :3c
posted

MLGnom wrote:

Hello.
Thanks. You also doing a great job with all these requests. This must be really a lot of work to do. :3c
haha yeah it is ~ and thanks c: !
posted
mmm, how do i request an avatar?? would i post a picture of the character i want? does it need to be a render? x.x
because i've found some random character that i'd like to be my avatar. ヽ(^。^)丿

posted
COMPLETED REQUESTS FOR:

Byakugan249

Elina Chann

nixaloradana

marta180

hetaliafangirl99
yeah...the picture was low quality ._.

Yukiteru-kun

Courtney
posted
Hey i was wondering if i could get a avatar? and possibly a banner also?
posted

meiikyuu wrote:

themagila
Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh, thanks alot ^3^
posted
nvm]
show more