forum

Free osu! Avatars + Graphic Requests ◘ by meiikyuu ◘

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
meiikyuu
01-02-2018: happy new year. deleted everything for now. rather start anew

Hi welcome ~^^ . Please help yourself to any of the freebies below! I will do my best to update the page when I can. I apologize if I take a long time on something; i have many outside requests and projects as well ): . When requesting or taking freebies, please remember the rules above, thanks a lot!
Starting over 4 years ago, this is the first gfx request forum in the Art forum. Thanks to all supporters for keeping me alive.

Special acknowledgement to Kuran Deus. This person seems to be the very first person to start a graphic forum in my knowledge, and she let me continue all of this. Thank you, I will miss you ^^

Quick Notice for requesters: please remember to not repeat the same request in multiple art forums. it's a waste of time for me and the others (and sort of disrespectful in a way). If you want to request elsewhere/change, simply just cancel your current request ~ thanks guys ~ happy osu-ing
GladiOol
I want a cake. /o/
Lybydose
I want to eat a cake.

I don't want the cake though. I hear it's pretty hard to have a cake and eat it too.
LunarSakuya
Awesome! I might borrow one later
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Zelmarked
Very nice. Might use one later as well.
lkjl23
boat
all touhou characters in one avatar

ALL OF THEM

IN ONE

i'll pay you in nothing
yuuki_old

NeverDie wrote:

Any variation of the avatar I currently have would be awesome.
Kuran Deus
I'm in your post <3 I loved your desings >u< one to me please ;w;

I want a avatar 128x128 ... of any cute anime girl c: withou nick but if you want to add other thing, that will be good >u<

Well, I wish you enjoy this work, if you need help, you know, call me:D
And that, Good Luck~
Sander-Don
Wow, all those avatars are awesome.
Too bad I find borrowing already made avatars awkward.
Ephemeral
please don't call them "freebies", since that implies that you've done anything beyond cutting other people's work from their background images. they aren't your icons at all.

i dont like being anal about this but i used to moderate another website which had a LOT of art plagiarism going on. intentional or otherwise, you shouldn't jack other people's shit. it just isn't right.
thelewa
even jack doesn't like when his shit gets cropped
Corin
Poor jack... why would you bring him into this? :/
Topic Starter
meiikyuu

Ephemeral wrote:

please don't call them "freebies", since that implies that you've done anything beyond cutting other people's work from their background images. they aren't your icons at all.

i dont like being anal about this but i used to moderate another website which had a LOT of art plagiarism going on. intentional or otherwise, you shouldn't jack other people's shit. it just isn't right.
yeah i understand this, i tried not to say this isn't like completly done by me from scratch, just the editing itself b/c there's like 7-8 layers of textures and whatnot on many of the icons, etc. By "freebie" i just mean free to use, i don't know how else to word that or what else to call them. There is this one anime site i'm also at where everyone photoshops graphics with similar content & they all just call them freebies but still notify all takers that the pictures used are not theirs, so yeah i just kinda got used to that lol @_@ sorry if i offended or anything, i didn't mean it like what u said :|
Ephemeral
that's cool. your intentions are pretty clear now, so there's no issue. keep on rockin'
Topic Starter
meiikyuu

NeverDie wrote:

lmao i enhanced the picture XDD:

Topic Starter
meiikyuu

failboat wrote:

ALL OF THEM

IN ONE

i'll pay you in nothing
yeah good luck identifying all of them:
Zelmarked

meiikyuu wrote:

failboat wrote:

ALL OF THEM

IN ONE

i'll pay you in nothing
yeah good luck identifying all of them:
If fail doesn't jump on this avatar, I will.
Topic Starter
meiikyuu

Kuran Deus wrote:

I'm in your post <3 I loved your desings >u< one to me please ;w;

I want a avatar 128x128 ... of any cute anime girl c: withou nick but if you want to add other thing, that will be good >u<

Well, I wish you enjoy this work, if you need help, you know, call me:D
And that, Good Luck~
Thank you <3 here ^^:
Topic Starter
meiikyuu

Ephemeral wrote:

that's cool. your intentions are pretty clear now, so there's no issue. keep on rockin'
thank u very much, ephemeral^-^
lkjl23
Topic Starter
meiikyuu
lol, oh like crop his head on other stuff w/ random txt, etc? xD ill see what i can make..

and actually, if u want specific decors or text, that would help too ~
Remilia--_old
I would like an avatar of bird with arms plz :>

I suppose Ephemeral wouldn't mind it :>
Topic Starter
meiikyuu

Remilia-- wrote:

lol is this for real
Sleep Powder
Make my avatar cooler or something from Advance Wars.
Remilia--_old

meiikyuu wrote:

lol is this for real
lol im serious.
Shohei Ohtani
You should totally make me an avatar of Astral from Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL, and make it as sexy as possible~. Even more so then my current Astral avatar >w<~.

and you should totally not use the picture on Yugioh Wikia, because I dislike it very much and it isn't very sexy at all~.
ToHeart_old

NeverDie wrote:

Wish I could say the same for you. plz..
Apex_old

NeverDie wrote:

Say cheese.
Atmei
Wow I like these, good job ^^
my request :3
If you feel like it, could you please make this into a new avatar?

I wasn't able to find any higher quality, sorry for that n.n
I like the colors on the way they are right now, I kinda photoshopped them like that. (I'm terrible with photoshop though)
Could you enhance this image, then add nice and unique shaped border, and maybe add my name somewhere if you think it fits.
Dimensions: 128x128 pixels of course.
Feel free to experiment with different kinds of things that you think that might fit, you're also free to pm me ingame if you have any questions, or want to chat ^.^
Topic Starter
meiikyuu

animask wrote:

Make my avatar cooler or something from Advance Wars.
i didn't know which advance wars u were expecting so i just made something random lol. If u have something specific in mind, im happy to make more ^_^

Dai
Toramaru Shou From Touhou
please put my name on it
Topic Starter
meiikyuu

CDFA wrote:

You should totally make me an avatar of Astral from Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL, and make it as sexy as possible~. Even more so then my current Astral avatar >w<~.

and you should totally not use the picture on Yugioh Wikia, because I dislike it very much and it isn't very sexy at all~.
hope these are ok. im free to make more if ur not satisfied lol:
Topic Starter
meiikyuu

Remilia-- wrote:

lol fail product :lol: :
show more