forum

Hiroshi Yamaguchi - Oki the Hero [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Shulin
I'm here ~

[Normal]

This now has some unsnapped slider ends that weren't there before here are the locations:

00:36:827 (3) -
00:40:827 (3) -
01:00:160 (5) -
01:19:494 (3) -
01:23:494 (3) -

If you can fix these that'd be great.

[Tenshi's Hard]

Tenshi-nyan wrote:

00:16:632 (2,3) - Spacing? It's spaced like 1/3 when it's 1/6. Compare the spacing with 00:13:077 (1,2) - I like this spacing, it's easy enough to read IMO. And I don't want them sliders touching each other.
Still disagree with this, the jump isn't intuitive and there's no real way of telling it's a 1/6 jump without looking in editor or playing it several times; it's just bad spacing and the slider overlap isn't even that ugly. If it still feels too cramped you could always move 00:16:410 (1,2,3,4,5) - to the irght of 00:15:966 (9) - but this needs fixing for me.

Tenshi-nyan wrote:

01:23:632 (2) - Delete and replace with note at 01:23:744 - instead? Follows the rhythm of the song better at this part. hm. nope.
Any reason? Just tested it again and it really does flow better with this section.

[Insane]

01:24:188 (1) - If you could change this new combo to the middle blue colour it's easier to read.

I'm cool with everything else. If you still disagree you're welcome to call someone else just let me know.
Tenshi-nyan
Fine, fixed both of them now.

http://puu.sh/BRgD
Topic Starter
DarkDunskin

Shulin wrote:

I'm here ~
Unexpected, but a nice surprise :D

[Normal]

This now has some unsnapped slider ends that weren't there before here are the locations:
Not only unsnapped sliderend, it seem the whole map got a bit off so I full resnapped everything.

00:36:827 (3) - done
00:40:827 (3) - done
01:00:160 (5) - done
01:19:494 (3) - done
01:23:494 (3) - done

If you can fix these that'd be great.

[Insane]

01:24:188 (1) - If you could change this new combo to the middle blue colour it's easier to read. Fixed for p3n
Shulin
And we're good to go.
Xakyrie
yaaaaay finally a bubble \T T/ ~
Topic Starter
DarkDunskin
Alright, thanks Shulin :D

Now trying to get wmf rechecking this Map again -.-
wmfchris
[General]
- Considering you're not applying any SB to taiko diff, and the .osb is making scrolling sound corresponding to the SB, just merge .osb into .osu. (and then delete osb and full submit =P)
- So Pereira006 doesn't really mapped the GD to be ranked? In this case I'm not really sure whether he should be tagged (e.g. http://osu.ppy.sh/s/21754 where Doomsday made a diff)

[Taiko]
00:47:744 - Like what you've done before it's preferred to use a kdk / dkd stuff to fit the flute in the music. Consider dkkdk?

[Hard]
I'll suggest a HP-1 since this is just a hard. (as HP in insane is the same)
00:06:632 (3) - Just a spacing that you can easily fix. down 1 grid lv4
00:13:744 (2,3,4,5,6) - sounds a bit akward comparing with the quiet music background (don't have better solution but orz)
00:19:632 (3,4,5) - ^

[Normal]
01:00:188 (5) - clap at the beginning like you've done before?

looks ready, so when they're fixed just call me.
Topic Starter
DarkDunskin

wmfchris wrote:

[General]
- Considering you're not applying any SB to taiko diff, and the .osb is making scrolling sound corresponding to the SB, just merge .osb into .osu. (and then delete osb and full submit =P)

Sorry I can not change that. If I put the Storyboard into .osu instead of .osb the Storyboardsounds gets twice as loud because the .osb will automatically recreate itself or something like that. That's a Bug and has not been fixed so far. Talk with Lybydose about that if you don't believe it, he has the same Problem on this Map: http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/40339/start=30

- So Pereira006 doesn't really mapped the GD to be ranked? In this case I'm not really sure whether he should be tagged (e.g. http://osu.ppy.sh/s/21754 where Doomsday made a diff) Okay, untagged pereira006

[Taiko]
00:47:744 - Like what you've done before it's preferred to use a kdk / dkd stuff to fit the flute in the music. Consider dkkdk?
Sorry I don't like dkkdk Combos at all :/

[Hard]
I'll suggest a HP-1 since this is just a hard. (as HP in insane is the same) done
00:06:632 (3) - Just a spacing that you can easily fix. down 1 grid lv4 fixed
00:13:744 (2,3,4,5,6) - sounds a bit akward comparing with the quiet music background (don't have better solution but orz) okay
00:19:632 (3,4,5) - ^ sure

[Normal]
01:00:188 (5) - clap at the beginning like you've done before? done

looks ready, so when they're fixed just call me.
wmfchris
Merged .osb into .osu diff after discussion.

The SB is awesome, and deserve a rank.
Regou
Congrats first :)

but...shouldn't the BPM be 135? @@
HellDawn
Congratz
LunarSakuya
FINALYYYYYYYYYYYY LOVE THIS SONGGGG ever since i modded it
Mercurial
Congratz man!
YTYuyu
OMG FINALLY :o. congratz on the rank ;)