forum

Which SR does certain level of PP belongs to?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sunao
Well, just like in the title. For example, I have 687 pp. Is it normal for me to barely pass 4 star maps.
KuroganeSuoh
I mean yeah it's normal I guess, people have different speeds when it comes to ranking
or learning so I don't think there is a specific pp you need to be in to play this sort of maps.
pp is just a number, it doesn't tell your actual skill. It just tells if you played a lot of maps.
Like me I just recently decided to transition from hard to insane when my pp got
capped on like 680pp. What I did is I find a 4 star map that is easy to
do and could be possibly beaten. Played it over and over again until the map magically
becomes slow. This indicates that your eyes have adjusted to the speed of the difficulty.
My Angel Jeremy
same 4 stars are too hard for me
My Angel Jeremy
You can check the recommended difficulty on the beatmap page for approx star rating
- e - v - b-

KuroganeSuoh wrote:

pp is just a number, it doesn't tell your actual skill. It just tells if you played a lot of maps.
lol
pandaBee
No such thing. Shut up and click the circles lenny.
kartonrealista

KuroganeSuoh wrote:

umm no
Do you know how the pp system works?

My Angel Jeremy wrote:

You can check the recommended difficulty on the beatmap page for approx star rating
Bur it actually sucks and doesn't work. Check your own and say if it's anywhere close to being accurate lol

pandaBee wrote:

No such thing. Shut up and click the circles lenny.
This gay knows
UnnamedBeast
there's no such thing as PP to skill measure, because you can have 800pp and be able to do a few 5* (totally not me cough) or have 1600pp and be unable to beat even the easiest of 4 stars
pandaBee
10/10 analysis please work for me i will pay you 20 osucoins a hour
Endaris
Fxjlk

pandaBee wrote:

10/10 analysis please work for me i will pay you 20 osucoins a hour
lol