Artia3 >STD | 1v1 | 1k-10k | Badge< [REG CLOSED]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Jamez
osu! Username: Jamez
Rank (as of registration): 9,674
Discord: Jamiezi#5106
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.
TheWaterBottle
osu! Username: TheWaterBottle
Rank (as of registration): 5725
Discord: TheWaterBottle#2816
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.
bratan
osu! Username: KatzEasy
Rank (as of registration): #1413
Discord: KatzEasy#9251
Kimura-Kun
osu! Username: Alvaro170
Rank (as of registration): #93915
Discord:#1262
Burtpi
osu! Username: Burtpi
Rank (as of registration): 4812
Discord: Bartpi#8619
Saftohr
L i n k
osu! Username: L i n k
Rank (as of registration): #9,176
Discord: Link#2426
Astris
osu! Username: Astris
Rank (as of registration): #1,111
Discord: Astris#9401
SonderKun
osu! Username: SonderKun
Rank (as of registration): #10,955
Discord: SonderKun#0990
Pepsi Max
osu! Username: HolyJesus
Rank (as of registration): #1,903
Discord: HolyJesus#0455
PasionCat
osu! Username: PasionCat
Rank (as of registration): 44,256
Discord: PasionCat#8870
Lawwy
osu! Username: Lawwy
Rank (as of registration): 10102
Discord: Lawwy#6982
wendyes
osu! Username: Wnd
Rank (as of registration): 5,433
Discord: wendyes#4444
Aksel
osu! Username: Axulll
Rank (as of registration): 3767
Discord: Aksling#5876
Ephix
osu! Username: Ephix
Rank (as of registration): 1648
Discord: Dat Boi#1000
- Heatwave -
osu! Username: - Heatwave -
Rank (as of registration): #1797
Discord: - Heatwave -#5398
Senzeeh
osu! Username: Senzeeh
Rank (as of registration): 9009
Discord: Senzeeh#0223
carts
osu! Username:Born
Rank (as of registration):5278
Discord:Born #5483
YunoWasTaken
osu! Username: YunoWasTaken
Rank (as of registration): #9,309 (don't look)
Discord: ....#3624
0x84f
osu! Username: 2127
Rank (as of registration): 9584
Discord: 2127 | xcl#0001
Bepis
osu! Username: Bepis
Rank (as of registration): 2972
Discord: Bepis#9215
Ale
osu! Username: Ale
Rank (as of registration 9998)
Ale#4780
FK MY WIFE
osu! Username: _SayoN_
Rank (as of registration): #17788
Discord: ̈́Sä́yon💔#8182
Divity
osu! Username:Divity
Rank (as of registration):4671
Discord:Divity#7325
M I L E S
osu! Username: M I L E S
Rank (as of registration): 1404
Discord: M I L E S#6023
bze
osu! Username: zebarkez
Rank (as of registration): #2699
Discord: bze#2890
xFluffyo
xFluffyo
Discord: Fluffy#4015
SpiffyFox
zebarkez
Tempo Trainee
12 posts
Offline Send private message [Lithuania]

4 months ago
osu! Username: zebarkez
Rank (as of registration): #2699
Discord: bze#2890