Artia3 >STD | 1v1 | 1k-10k | Badge< [REG CLOSED]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Raniemi
osu! Username: Raniemi
Rank (as of registration): 2854
Discord: Raniemi#6981
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.
Aoiyuuki-
osu! Username: DigitalHypno
Rank (as of registration): 1507
Discord: DigitalHypno#6473
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.
this1neguy

Aoiyuuki- wrote:

osu! Username: DigitalHypno
Rank (as of registration): 1507
Discord: DigitalHypno#6473
oh boy YET ANOTHER tournament ruined by DigitalHypno
Raby
osu! Username: Alice Carroll
Rank (as of registration): 1,238
Discord: Alice Carroll#9697
mahloola
osu! Username: Mahloola
Rank (as of registration): 5,822
Discord: Mahloola#4447
Gatuto
osu! Username: GaTu
Rank (as of registration): 1313
Discord: GaTu#8725
SiYes
osu! Username: SiYes
Rank (as of registration): 7629
Discord: SiYes#0619
moosepi
osu! Username: moosepi
Rank (as of registration): #2727
Discord: moosepi#1159
Bartek22830
yet another tourney BADGE FARMED by DERANKING dihitlabpyno
Chaoslitz
osu! Username: Chaoslitz
Rank (as of registration): 1160
Discord: Chaoslitz#9514
Morfeusz
osu! Username: Morfeusz
Rank (as of registration): #4,062
Discord: Moefeusz#3917
Syencery
osu! Username: Sofiae
Rank (as of registration): #6316
Discord: Sofiae#3832
112servis
osu! Username: 112servis
Rank (as of registration): 7,743
Discord: 112servis#9642
cloud_chaser02
osu! Username: ALtist
Rank (as of registration): #1254
Discord: Vicks#6342
Tohru
osu! Username: Tohru
Rank (as of registration):1,399
Discord: Tohru#1738
-Levi-
osu! Username: -Levi-
Rank (as of registration): #1,932
Discord: -Levi-| LeviAOsu ||Luca#0676
Locrian_
osu! Username: Clueless
Rank (as of registration): 2,309
Discord: Clueless#6593
BOB SHMURDA
osu! Username: Blue-Orb
Rank (as of registration): #2,033
Discord: Blue-Orb#8759
Hellcat
osu! Username: Sisters10086
Rank (as of registration): 9,594
Discord: Sisters10086#9914
DJ EBAN
osu! Username: DJ EBAN
Rank (as of registration): 8,726
Discord: DJ EBAN#3769
Koob
osu! Username: Koob
Rank (as of registration): #7,496
Discord: ItsKoob_#5534
heyronii
osu! Username: heyronii
Rank (as of registration): #1408
Discord: heyronii#9925
Hellcat
osu! Username:Sisters10086
Rank (as of registration):9,594
Discord:Sisters10086#9914
Kuman
osu! Username: Kuman
Rank (as of registration): 5355
Discord: Kuman#1056
Vio
osu! Username: Vio
Rank (as of registration): 6611
Discord: Vio#2882
daanit
osu! Username: Vetium
Rank (as of registration): 1,643
Discord: Daanit#4799
YokesPai
osu! Username: YokesPai
Rank (as of registration): 1,418
Discord: YokesPai#5319
Deezy
osu! Username: Deezy
Rank (as of registration): #2,199
Discord: Deezy#9355
Casual1
osu! Username: Casual1
Rank (as of registration): 6669
Discord: Casual1#7907
xenou
osu! Username: Xenou
Rank (as of registration): 1734
Discord: xenou#6085
chrisny
osu! Username: chrisny
Rank (as of registration): #2767
Discord:chrisny#8624
Amuro
osu! Username: Amuro
Rank (as of registration): 2222
Discord: Cajetilla#8530
Markus
osu! Username: - Markus -
Rank (as of registration): 2,859
Discord: Markus
5joshi
osu! Username: 5joshi
Rank (as of registration): #3453
Discord: 5joshi#2265
Fish-
osu! Username: Fish-
Rank (as of registration): 10963
Discord: Fishy#4388
Defex
osu! Username: Defex
Rank (as of registration): 9,666
Discord: Defex#0374
rosario wknd
osu! Username: yosario
Rank (as of registration): 7020
Discord: yosario #2762

M A T O I
osu! Username: Mei misakii
Rank (as of registration): #2,674
Discord: Mei_misakii#6070
-shatter
osu! Username: -shatter
Rank (as of registration): #3,361
Discord: shatter#5666
-AndzeN Desu-
osu! Username: -AndzeN Desu-
Rank (as of registration): 3,888
Discord: AndzenDesu#4600
show more