Artia3 >STD | 1v1 | 1k-10k | Badge< [REG CLOSED]

posted
Total Posts
show more
_flyaway
osu! Username: _flyaway
Rank (as of registration): #5,285
Discord: _flyaway#8602
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.
Flying V
osu! Username: Flying V
Rank (as of registration): #5,184
Discord: Flying V#9671
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.
Topic Starter
Shino Inuzuka
---

From this point on, all registrations are for reserve players.

---
Dignan
osu! Username: Sylvarus
Rank (as of registration): #9,601
Discord: Sylvarus#0082
NazzzF
osu! Username: Ex6TenZ
Rank (as of registration): 1,946
Discord: Ex6#1875
Arsene
osu! Username: Arsene
Rank (as of registration): #3,381
Discord: jana#3257
Leneyko
osu! Username: TheCraftyshock
Rank (as of registration): 4911
Discord: JackBlackVEVO#4927
Sawagi
osu! Username: Sawagi
Rank (as of registration): #3014
Discord: Sawagi#1307
GladiOol
osu! Username: GladiOol
Rank (as of registration): #2523
Discord: GladiOol#6158

- Sketch -
osu! Username: Mewery
Rank (as of registration): #7759
Discord: Mewery#3844
Topic Starter
Shino Inuzuka
For the love of god people, stop joining and leaving!
Aeo
osu! Username: Aeo
Rank (as of registration): 9472
Discord: Aeo#1930
oishii
osu! username: Hau
Discord Name: Hau???#8643

Willie
osu! Username: Willie
Rank (as of registration): 5658
Discord: willie#0424
L1NKED
osu! Username: L1NKED
Rank (as of registration): 1,158
Discord:L1NKED#0895
El Condor Pasa
osu! Username: ThePro365
Rank (as of registration): 1178
Discord: ThePro365#5496
andrejus77
osu! Username: andrejus77
Rank (as of registration): 9885
Discord: andrejus77 #3027
Arkal
osu! Username: shawn0123
Rank (as of registration): #3710
Discord: shawn0123#7955
Swerro
osu! Username: Swerro
Rank (as of registration): #8268
Discord: Swerro#4361
Abbe
osu! Username: Abbe
Rank (as of registration): #3,970
Discord: Abbe#2585
Prosal
osu! Username: Prosal
Rank (as of registration): #7,266
Discord: Prosal#6207
Intex
LightsOut
osu! Username: LightsOut
Rank (as of registration): 3917
Discord: LightsOut#0844
PoMAH nuBoBAPoB
osu! Username: ar2rdevil
Rank (as of registration): 3433
Discord:ar2rdevil#3157
Cryption
osu! Username: Cryption
Rank (as of registration): 8165
Discord: jackdawn#2635
Fayn
osu! Username: Fayn
Rank (as of registration): 8484
Discord: Fayn#7070
Civil oath
osu! Username: Civil oath
Rank (as of registration): 5819
Discord: Civil oath #4829
Lege
osu! Username: Legestrophe
Rank (as of registration): 1,076
Discord: Legestrophe#2893
sawku
osu! Username: [-Neon-]
Discord: [-Neon-]#6818
Demonical
osu! Username: Demonical
Rank (as of registration): 3080
Discord: Demonigger#1264
Pure Ruby
osu! Username: Nexo C17H17Cl2n
Rank (as of registration): 3960
Discord: Baye #6557
Moreon
osu! Username:Moreon
Rank (as of registration):1963
Discord:Moreon#2389
Lucker96
osu! Username: Lucker96
Rank (as of registration): 3420
Discord: Lucker96#8515
PunyFlash
osu! Username: PunyFlash
Rank (as of registration): 4,304
Discord: PunyFlash#1892
IZesch
osu! Username: Mouri
Rank (as of registration): 1678
Discord: Mouri#9817
Ami
osu! Username: Ami
Rank (as of registration): 4609
Discord: blaue dino attacke#0001
revoh
osu! Username: big brain
Rank (as of registration): 2897
Discord: revoh#8553
TomyAA
osu! Username: tomyAA
Rank (as of registration): #7020
Discord: tomyAA#8875
egedi
osu! Username: egedi
Rank (as of registration): 3,292
Discord: egedi#7691
osu! Username: My Angel Leeb
Rank (as of registration): #3665
Discord: irishy#2940
show more