forum

some pp...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
danil213qwe
hi guys... If anybody had this problem? Played the map, for the S ~98% precision and FC, the map itself ( by counting) 98рр... I go to the office. site, then "top ranks", and wonder. With the weight for that map gave 54рр, (95pp weighted 57% (54pp)), but in the end, gave only 9, then what is the reason? And this is not the first time...
Fxjlk
its how the ranking system works, maps you have played before now receive a lower weighting and so you gain less pp. To gain more pp you need to play maps at higher pp levels. If you keep getting 90pp scores eventually they reward no pp because all your scores are at that level.

from - https://osu.ppy.sh/help/wiki/Performance_Points

Let PP represent each score's individual pp value. PP[i] denotes the _i_th score's pp value, sorted descending, where i ranges from 1 to n, and n is defined as the amount of scores you have.

Total pp = PP[1] * 0.95^0 + PP[2] * 0.95^1 + PP[3] * 0.95^2 + ... + PP[n] * 0.95^(n-1)
kartonrealista

danil213qwe wrote:

hi guys... If anybody had this problem? Played the map, for the S ~98% precision and FC, the map itself ( by counting) 98рр... I go to the office. site, then "top ranks", and wonder. With the weight for that map gave 54рр, (95pp weighted 57% (54pp)), but in the end, gave only 9, then what is the reason? And this is not the first time...
It pushes your other scores down so they get weighted less.
Jun Maeda
Performance points use a weighted system, which means that your highest score ever will give 100% of its total pp, and every score you make after that will give gradually less.
Sandy Hoey
Wow, 3 people saying exactly the same thing. Maybe if I say it again it will help. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Saucy

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Wow, 3 people saying exactly the same thing. Maybe if I say it again it will help. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

maybe if you reee hard enough