forum

Unpopular Opinions + Announcement

posted
Total Posts
show more
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

The amalgamation of eight bits representing binary calculations performed many, many times per second by a computer's central processing unit commonly represented as the numbers zero and one sent through a complex system of clients and servers networked together in order to send and recieve—respectively—information and aformentioned data across extremely long distances and around the world accessed by a member of the human race, either voluntarily or involuntarily, processed by their browser accessing the world wide web, presenting a series of glyphs commonly reffered to as Latin Script making up a language called English that has a profound history and is commonly reffered to as the lingua franca allowing a wide variety of people to understand what is being said by others invigorates a sensation in the brain caused by the release of endorphins into the brain from reading a statement that is made increasingly more wordy and lengthy with each increment. This progression of statements, along with the aforementioned release of endorphines, produces a feeling in the human body thatis characterized by laughter, and pushes people to share it with friends, family, and loved ones all over the globe, earning it a "meme" status. I have no idea what I'm saying anymore.
The basic unit of digital information, the bit, serves its purpose to to represent data in any presentable context, via hardware that is connected to a digital machinery which interconnects all devices connected to it, and these bits are processed using the central processing unit which operates on those bits in chunks called bytes. The amalgamation of eight of bits, otherwise known as a byte, is used to denote a symbols which were invented and are now interpreted by the most intelligent species that are dominant on the rocky sphere big enough to fit a population of seven billion instances of those species, through which various amalgamation, represent concepts interpreted by the aforementioned species. By presenting a small amalgamation of glyphs in a span using the digital hardware capable of sending packet of bits through interconnected digital machinery around the rocky sphere, allowing the sending and retrieval using one of the species greatest engineering feats, the internet, the hardware receiving the packet of bits capable of emitting dots of light allows the presented light differences to enter the primary light sensing portion of the species, and is converted into a signal that is processed by the most complex computing construct known to that species to allow comprehension of the ideas presented based on the developed set of glyphs long ago to what we now know as the Latin Alphabet to use in the daily exchange of ideas primarily using either waves of pressure or differences within intensity of light across a surface. Such species, when constructing ideas in a simple context, has the tendency to develop the context by sacrificing their remaining time of existence in order to expand the meaning behind the ideas, which triggers biochemical reactions in the most complex computing construct known to that species, causing responses within the species such as moving the portion which is responsible for allowing carbon-based matter to enter their matter for energy upward, causing a sudden rush of gasses moving inside and outside a specific portion which is known to cause differentials in pressure escaping via the portion which is responsible for allowing carbon-based matter to enter their matter for energy, and the necessity of spreading their developed context of expanded ideas as a self reflecting decision for others of the species to experience the aforementioned responses.
ColdTooth
STOP, YOU ARE HURTING MY BRAIN, I AM NOT SMART, OKAY?!?!?
DJ Enetro
... you can’t control others, so might as well ignore them
/shrug

OT: I believe that just because the majority of others say something is not a good enough reason to listen to said thing; it only makes you think of, and understand, why they would say that.
Penguin
I really hope john is working on a response to that.
Naimae
unpopular opinion
unpopular - defined as not liked or popular
popular - defined as "liked, admired, or enjoyed by many people or by a particular person or group."

so technically every opinion here is popular, since it's liked by a particular person
abraker

Penguin Sanchez wrote:

I really hope john is working on a response to that.
Topic Starter
Ashton

abraker wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

The amalgamation of eight bits representing binary calculations performed many, many times per second by a computer's central processing unit commonly represented as the numbers zero and one sent through a complex system of clients and servers networked together in order to send and recieve—respectively—information and aformentioned data across extremely long distances and around the world accessed by a member of the human race, either voluntarily or involuntarily, processed by their browser accessing the world wide web, presenting a series of glyphs commonly reffered to as Latin Script making up a language called English that has a profound history and is commonly reffered to as the lingua franca allowing a wide variety of people to understand what is being said by others invigorates a sensation in the brain caused by the release of endorphins into the brain from reading a statement that is made increasingly more wordy and lengthy with each increment. This progression of statements, along with the aforementioned release of endorphines, produces a feeling in the human body thatis characterized by laughter, and pushes people to share it with friends, family, and loved ones all over the globe, earning it a "meme" status. I have no idea what I'm saying anymore.
The basic unit of digital information, the bit, serves its purpose to to represent data in any presentable context, via hardware that is connected to a digital machinery which interconnects all devices connected to it, and these bits are processed using the central processing unit which operates on those bits in chunks called bytes. The amalgamation of eight of bits, otherwise known as a byte, is used to denote a symbols which were invented and are now interpreted by the most intelligent species that are dominant on the rocky sphere big enough to fit a population of seven billion instances of those species, through which various amalgamation, represent concepts interpreted by the aforementioned species. By presenting a small amalgamation of glyphs in a span using the digital hardware capable of sending packet of bits through interconnected digital machinery around the rocky sphere, allowing the sending and retrieval using one of the species greatest engineering feats, the internet, the hardware receiving the packet of bits capable of emitting dots of light allows the presented light differences to enter the primary light sensing portion of the species, and is converted into a signal that is processed by the most complex computing construct known to that species to allow comprehension of the ideas presented based on the developed set of glyphs long ago to what we now know as the Latin Alphabet to use in the daily exchange of ideas primarily using either waves of pressure or differences within intensity of light across a surface. Such species, when constructing ideas in a simple context, has the tendency to develop the context by sacrificing their remaining time of existence in order to expand the meaning behind the ideas, which triggers biochemical reactions in the most complex computing construct known to that species, causing responses within the species such as moving the portion which is responsible for allowing carbon-based matter to enter their matter for energy upward, causing a sudden rush of gasses moving inside and outside a specific portion which is known to cause differentials in pressure escaping via the portion which is responsible for allowing carbon-based matter to enter their matter for energy, and the necessity of spreading their developed context of expanded ideas as a self reflecting decision for others of the species to experience the aforementioned responses.
you guy obvious no read or understand my proper cute grammar :3
abraker

Canadian Baka wrote:

you guy obvious no read or understand my proper cute grammar :3
It was not within the scope of the task

Also, (Roshanese ≈ Bakian) < Kaish
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

Kaish
It's actually kai-lang.
Topic Starter
Ashton

johnmedina999 wrote:

abraker wrote:

Kaish
It's actually kai-lang.
it racist you think thos two langege are same :3

he is no as cute as me i sound like cute anime girl! :3 he no sound cute! owo
Jun Maeda

Fser wrote:

unpopular opinion: unban unko dawns and azure instead of just unko and dawns
Unko, Dawnsday and -Konpaku-
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

abraker wrote:

Kaish
It's actually kai-lang.
oh shit an OT Royal Scientist has been corrected

it's all over for my credibility

oh! how will I continue
yuhaii
reading those paragraphs hurt my eyes
abraker

abraker wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

still waiting . . .
Serraionga

abraker wrote:

still waiting . . .
the next post will probably be ot!neus #20 size
Penguin

abraker wrote:

still waiting . . .
I've been gone for 4 days and still no response?
Stefan

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

People should block people if they don't want to see their messages.
Or avatar
Works perfectly.
Saturnalize
Web_old_1
unpopular opinion: i hate dogs
Journal
Resurrecting this

Sensitive people need to get off the internet if they know they can’t handle any sort of negativity that is directed towards them.
Topic Starter
Ashton
Just for clarification my novel died.

Also, I think bns and qat should be able to nominate their own maps. If this privilege was abused they could lose their role.
abraker
I think your novel died two times already. Kinda expected.
Carmlillball
Unpopular opinion: Face paint is made by the Devil. I hate it! It always made my skin itch so much when I used to wear it when I was younger! I loved how it hid my face and made me feel anonymous, especially as I usually had it done while at a Zoo full of strangers, but the itchiness and just the way it feels was near unbareable.