forum

Deciding on a pengrip and playstyle

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Bright
Hi!! Not long ago I`ve noticed that I don`t feel comfortable when I face some corner notes, moreover, when i started playing more complicated maps, where jumps are fast and I have to alternate a lot, it became clear that I have to change something. The problem is that my pengrip looks like this:

Or sometimes I even do this:

As you can see in the second picture, I hold the pen almost at the tip and use my middle finger as the main support point. Now, its time to show you my area:

I suppose its kinda big for the pengrip I use. I know, it sounds stupid , but it`s hard for me to say goodbye to my current area, because apart from some pros it also has lots of cons, i`m used to it, I can do long series of the jumps with it , because I dont press notes too ealy/late move the pen too fast/slow with this area. I know that i have to try something new to move forward, but I`ll be glad to hear your oppinion on what to change and in which way: area or pengrip or smth else etc.
Railey2
the pictures don't work for me, I can't see them
pandaBee
Open your mind's eye
Topic Starter
Bright

Railey2 wrote:

pandaBee wrote:

Open your mind's eye
Ill redo that post with working images as soon as im back home today, hold on for a bit ><
Topic Starter
Bright

Railey2 wrote:

Images should be okay now
DeletedUser_6869432
Don't know about pen grip, but you should move your area to the center of your tablet. It doesn't change your muscle memory but it gives you a more comfortable expierence ( in my case atleast). And use you entire arm, not just your wirsts for jumps.