forum

[Archived] Tablet cursor delay

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
United
Problem Details: Ok so lately I have been having some issues with my tablet cursor and I think it only happens in Osu! The problem is that when I’m making fast jumps there is like a 30ms delay in the middle of my jumps. This doesn’t happen on mouse because I’ve tried playing with it and nothing happens. I know there are many threads about the same issue but they haven’t been much help.

What I’ve tried:
- Installing old drivers( currently which I’m using now because there were some problems with the new driver)
- Restarting the Wacom Proffesional Service in services

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20171227.2 (latest)
Tobias Leander
Heres some stuff that might help

• 1) Possibly there are too many devices on your USB channel? If the lag is system-global, this is probably the case.

2) if you are running osu in windowed mode, try running in fullscreen, this will make the latency lower.

3)
    run osu in unlimited fps/gameplay, this should make your latency lower ''only do so if your system can support it''

4) close any unnecessary programs running in the background.

5) disable any overlays like Steam, Discord or any other FPS overlay program.

if none of the things above helped try to run your osu in compatibility mode, this can fix some issues but if not just leave it off