forum

Anyone else sweat when playing Osu! ??

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
cirno-_old
Came back after a 3-4 month break and started sucking so I thought... hmm how do i get mah skillz back? I decided to play the Hatsune Miku compilation first then I did the Jump compilation. Now my armpits are all stinky and my arms+wrists are tired >_<

i never sweat this bad for like... well I guess months XD I really only sweat when playing Osu haha
mathexpert
sometimes after an hour or so my hands (more specifically my palms) will get a little sweaty, but that's about it.
Maybe it's the jumps from the jump compilation xD
Claudia_old
all the time

especially when I talk to...certain people.
Wojjan
disgusting
all of thee
Shellghost
Sweating from doing so little is plain silly.
Wojjan
spinners are serious shit shellghost
Pokebis
No, because I'm not a neckbeard fatfuck who only moves to eat cheetos.
Rii_old_1
notsureifsrs
LunarSakuya
lol or heart rate increases
roloi
i didn't, the mouse did..
GladiOol
My handpalm sweats after like 10 songs or so... annoying as hell.

And no, I'm not a fat cheetos guy ):
NotShinta
To be fair, I think the sweating is caused by the tension that comes with the playing rather than the actual movements. That said, lolno.
dNextGen
never
ampzz
I live in Australia, sweating regardless due to natural heat which no amount of pedestal or ceiling fans can manage; I love my house having no air conditioning installed and nor could I be bothered to get it fitted.
It's hard keeping a grip of the mouse (when I'm playing mouse only) or the tablet pen when it's hot and everything feels disgustingly humid.

The only thing I'll openly admit to is having heart rate increases from either rare 98%+ runs or just FC runs in general since I am so inconsistent.
Cuddlebun
I sweat very easily in room temperature, it's not from being fat, it's mostly genetics (my dad sweats even worse). I know a friend who is pretty fit and sweats at room temperature.

It's why I play osu naked ;)

just kidding I don't play osu at all anymore
Ephemeral

Pokebis wrote:

was one of your new years resolutions to lose whatever class you had left?

i mean really, a neckbeard fatfuck?

boy you've lost a lot of finesse, pokebis
Wojjan

Ephemeral wrote:

Pokebis wrote:

i mean really, a neckbeard fatfuck?

boy you've lost a lot of finesse, pokebis
it all started when the ponies came around
Topic Starter
cirno-_old

NotShinta wrote:

To be fair, I think the sweating is caused by the tension that comes with the playing rather than the actual movements. That said, lolno.
That's prob true :3

I only sweat on hard songs. It probably is the tension to do real well. I'm competitive with myself :P
boat
i ejaculate when playing nightcore maps because little girls
Pokebis

Ephemeral wrote:

Yes.
Vish024
Heart rate quickens, sweat develops as the combo rises. Above 700 combo I'm virtually shaking with the mouse, that's how much confidence I lack.

That and it's blazing here, apparently it's gonna hit 40 deg. celsius today.
Shellghost
I sweat when people I don't know make new threads.
Pokebis
I had to double take to make sure kokoroanime didn't start the thread.
mathexpert
sweaty hippo oh i get the joke because the title oh ok now i got it thx bye
Cloudy

LaVolpe024 wrote:

That and it's blazing here, apparently it's gonna hit 40 deg. celsius today.
It's already 35C outside, which is just bloody great- it's gonna hit 40 by the afternoon I say.
Pokebis

mathexpert9981 wrote:

sweaty hippo oh i get the joke because the title oh ok now i got it thx bye
Perhaps I should have hotlinked it.
hurr durr

My other New Year's resolution was to start explaining all jokes and references so I can't come off as clever anymore.
Zelmarked
Only from the tension and not much at all. I play at high DPI and spin spinners in the middle. Not much effort expended.
Qliphoth_old
Just stop playing for about 2 days...

Later play osu! again and you look your improvement skills :)
Shellghost
That's not what this thread is about.
Cuddlebun
You might say that this thread is now...off topic oh god I just threw up in my mouth what am I becoming
Wojjan

Cuddlebun wrote:

You might say that this thread is now...off topic oh god I just threw up in my mouth what am I becoming
scientists call it boulimia
[DG2L]YungYeezy
I do go into a state of perspiration when I am enjoying an intense map when I am running the program you call "Osu!".
Drakari_old
I sweat all the time no matter what I'm doing... But it gets worse when I play osu! Sometimes I feel a drop of it fall from my armpit and I know I've been playing too much.
Rantai
I don't sweat until I've done a moderate amount of exercise (ie running, netball etc).

Even when the temp is 35 degs, if I am sitting doing nothing (or even just playing osu!) I won't sweat : \
yuuki_old
my palm sweats after like 10-+ songs
hoihoisoi
Nope, don't think I've sweat due to playing Osu. I've sweat when I am playing Osu without turning on the fan. Nyeh.
Mystgun
I sweat when playing maps that require fast clicking.
artpiggo
Quite a lot sweat when trying to keep combo, prevent from break...
Apex_old
No.
show more