Best Score: Made in Abyss
Best Film: Your Name
Best Ending: Ishukan Communication by Chorogonzo - Miss Kobayshi's Dragon Maid
Best Opening: Peace Sign by Kenshi Yonezu - My Hero Academia Season 2
Kyonko Hizara
Better than last year
Raveille
My Hero Awards 2017

Terrible OP and ED nominations but overshadowed by Made in Abyss winning anime of the year, luckily Crunchyroll didn't shoot themselves in the foot for that.

Konosuba got robbed, I would also say Little Witch Academia and Food Wars 3 (didn't even show up) got robbed as well.

Can't wait for My Hero Academia Season 3 to win more next year XdxdDXdxdXDdxDXD
Topic Starter
deadbeat
I don't think Food Wars had much of a chance of showing up. there are much better shows and characters everywhere else.
Green Platinum

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Better than last year
Less controversial. Hardly watched anything but looks like I still got the big hitters
Raveille

deadbeat wrote:

I don't think Food Wars had much of a chance of showing up. there are much better shows and characters everywhere else.

I thought it would have been popular enough to show up at least once in some category, but if Crunchyroll can exclude Heikousen from their ED nominations I'm not surprised about them throwing Food Wars aside.
Green Platinum
Food Wars S3 was pretty mediocre though. It utterly fails to grasp the appeal that made the first two good.
Raveille

Green Platinum wrote:

Food Wars S3 was pretty mediocre though. It utterly fails to grasp the appeal that made the first two good.

Eh, I really enjoyed it more than the 2nd (1st is still the best, always). It's probably just me being biased about it because I enjoy the series a lot.
Topic Starter
deadbeat
I can't see food wars being a best of x anytime soon. unless the anime gets some amazing super top tier score for some reason.