forum

Post here to unleash my heartfelt feelings

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jarby
old news
Yeah, I'm not going to wait for failboat to get back. If you like, post a picture of Tiger as we can't have enough of that.

adam2046: You remain somewhat enigmatic to me, but rest assured when I tell you that you are fucking sharp.

Agnes: Again, you are one of those cool people that hang around without causing much fuss that I don't know very well. Goddamnit.

animask: I'll only admit it here, but the whole coloured text business is actually pretty cute. There, I said it.

Azure_Kite: If I bought you a soft serve ice cream, I bet you'd laugh if I slammed it in your face. At least I hope so. You obviously have your limits, but you seem like the kind of guy that wouldn't mind.

Blue Dragon: You remind me of myself in a lot of ways that make me want to hug you in a shameless manner, but I don't think you'd like that very much. As much as I pick on you, I do like you, though you must understand how easy a target you make yourself out to be at times. Anyway, I didn't want to spout any more self-improvement crap at you, but I just did by mistake. Oops.

Copter-kun: For someone who has a post count approaching nowhere near mine, I sure don't know you very well at all or have much of an impression of you. In fact, you couldn't be a worse person to start off post in this thread. Shame on you for replying!

Corin: You're a little too sensitive at times, but a good person at heart. I think. Also, give me your thighs.

Cuddlebun: I don't know how you can be so innocent and cute yet so vicious and scathing. Listen, THUNDER THIGHS, two can play at that game :3

D33d: David, David, David. These last 6 months or so with you have really changed me. Thank you not only for supporting me when I was down, giving me confidence and being there for me in general, but for simply being who you are. I love you.

DeathxShinigami: You get better results if you save your avatars as png.

Emaal: You are a silly boy and I don't know what else to say.

failboat: You are fucking insane and I want to know where you get it from because it's pretty cool.

IppE: For someone who has a post count approaching mine, I sure don't know you very well at all or have much of an impression of you. In fact, you couldn't be a worse person to start off this thread. Shame on you for replying!

Ivalset: Whoooa nigger, we don't even come in contact now. All I remember is that you're cooler than me. That will suffice.

jjrocks: I don't see a whole lot of you, but the whole osu!monthly thing ended up making you look professional in my eyes. That and I never see you get caught up in drama or shit in IRC. Maybe I should keep my eyes peeled.

Larto: Ahh, we go way back, huh. Way back for osu! at least. I've always admired you, but thinking about it now, I cannot even pinpoint what there is to admire. That is to say that you are a pretty well-rounded (heh heh heh) person. Thank you for being there for me.

Pokebis: I am so sick of seeing that Rarity avatar, change to a pony that matters. Anyway, most of my memories of you extend to you being a pretty cool dude in vent. Larto once said that the The Tallest Man on Earth reminded him of you. Take that as you will.

Rantai: Rather mild-mannered, aren't you? I like that.

Rena-chan: You're a very cool dude and I wish to speak at length with you privately ;) since I've never gotten the opportunity to. You are interesting in the sense that your personality appears to be split in two. At least that's the impression I get.

Rokodo: I don't know quite what to think of you at times. The most alternative spirit I associate with I suppose. Beyond that, you're a bit ironically shy which is charming in its own right.

Roley: Roley, Roley, do you have any clue who I am? Hell no! But yes, you're a good poster in general, I'll give you that.

SapphireGhost: Underneath that shyness and the visage of the joker, I see a sincere and compassionate person. Also, I can talk at length with you without saying a whole lot, so I think we'd both make good politicians. We can crush the world. Together.

Shellghost: You are cool like a thousand air fresheners in an air-conditioned luxury vehicle. It's surprising how little that image falters.

Shootinglight: WHO ARE YOU

Sinistro: I appreciate the consistent air of maturity you bring to this community. It doesn't sound like much (I mean, you're 27 and all apparently), but it obviously stands out in a place full of misanthropic teenagers and young adults. You'd be a nice person to be trapped on a desert island with.

Wojjan: I remember having fun with a few of your guest difficulties and maps a year or two ago, so thanks for that. You did have more of a presence back then, but I suppose you're hanging around more again now. Your antics and generally intelligent posts amuse and humble me at best. I was going to say nasty things, but I'm having trouble recalling exact circumstances and I don't want to look like an arsehole if I get pressed for evidence. But yeah, you're a cool dude, so keep being cool.

Xgor: In the past, I kept thinking that you were a particularly eloquent teenager instead of a young adult, but that impression has finally faded. I don't even know why I held it in the first place.

xMatryoshka: Act your age.

I'm killing two birds with one stone here because I can't be fucked updating the thread anymore and I'm in a bad mood and need something to amuse me.
IppE
ok

Wojjan
sup

S S S SHAMELESS B)
Mismagius
Hi, I love you.
Ivalset
Heretic.
D33d
I don't have any images handy. Wait, I have a decent phone and.can browse for an image!

Hit me with you best shot! Fire awaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Agnes
I have this awkward feeling...
IppE

Jarby wrote:

IppE: For someone who has a post count approaching mine, I sure don't know you very well at all or have much of an impression of you.
I've never tried to be known outside the finnish subforums.

There are like 6 or 7 non-finnish persons here who actually know me better than just by name.
Wojjan
IppE wanna arrange a date ;)
adam2046
I'm actually posting here because no one ever puts me on lists.

It's not like I want to be on lists or anything.
IppE

Wojjan wrote:

IppE wanna arrange a date ;)
But you're not ragelewa or valentiino
Qliphoth_old
:3
Sinistro
This thread is way under its Tiger quota.

DeathxShinigami

adam2046 wrote:

I still have this game actually :U
Shellghost

adam2046 wrote:

I'm actually posting here because no one ever puts me on lists.

It's not like I want to be on lists or anything.
Wow, I think I just died of nostalgia.
Pokebis

jjrocks
I'm not sure what feelings you would have towards me, but let's hear them.
Sleep Powder
J-Jarby~
Larto
I promised to myself I would go to sleep when this song ended quick jarby do something co
roleykatsu

jjrocks wrote:

Pretty much this ' 3 '
SapphireGhost
Hi Jar
Rantai
I don't know if I should...
Azure_Kite
What is this, I wonder?
Copter-kun
I guess I'll get the same answer as IppE's but meh.

Despite the fact that IppE has more post counts than me.
maal
gooood stuffffff
Xgor
Sounds interesting
Corin

jjrocks wrote:

Rena-chan
Hi Jarby !
Rokodo
What am I doing to myself.
boat
your mom
Cuddlebun
I would say you are the biggest faggot but I can't tell a lie, that would be animask.

But rest assured you are a humongous quivering faggot
[DG2L]YungYeezy

Cuddlebun wrote:

I would say you are the biggest faggot but I can't tell a lie, that would be animask.

But rest assured you are a humongous quivering faggot
Regardless of who you were referring to, that is a lie because you misspelled "a".
OzzyOzrock
I see how it is, I don't know Jarby yet apparently.
mm201
Rolling
foulcoon
i dont understand
show more