forum

Demetori - U.N. Owen wa Kanojo nanoka? [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
OnosakiHito
Made some important fixes on sliders. Please don't touch these anymore as they must be unsnapped to ensure not losing a tick.
Download: http://puu.sh/rjm1v/b61a95ca3b.rar

Will talk with Nwolf and lepidopodus about some parts. Will post later again.
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
updated ~
Luel Roseline
Somebody rank this beatmap.
Enon
it will be ranked even you don't say anything :)
OnosakiHito
I checked all difficulties once again and if you ask me, all three are ready for qualification. lepidopodu's diff has just one pattern I wasn't sure about, but it isn't that problematic at all and actually follows the guitar, so yeah. There's that. Last thing I would please you Louis is to add this BG into my beatmap. You know, I like to have "OnosakiHito" on a BG.

So yeah, it's up to the osu!-BNs by now wether they believe me or not. I could ask a Taiko BN, but since we are a bit short in people, it might take quite some time for confirmation. But I really see no big issue here, so yeah.
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
Awesome. Everything is now absolutely ready, thanks Ono for checking this ~
OzzyOzrock
Confirming that the taikos are hella good (holy SHIT IT'S LEPI).

Bubbled!
OnosakiHito
brace yourself ozzy is coming

Edit: oh ninja. Thanks Ozzy!
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
Thanks guys ;)
ZekeyHache
STD is cool~

Re-check, no kudos~

[Beginner]
  1. 00:44:363 (1,2) - I believe the clap sounds should fall on the sliders' tails, so I would recommend starting the first slider on 00:43:778 - so you follow the sounds that way. Feels awkward like how it is now imo~ It is also inconsistent since other surrounding sliders on the timeline have the clap sound on the tail~
  2. 02:35:290 (4) - What about adding a curve that blankets with (5) to spice up aesthetics? like this. Besides, the previous three sliders were just straight, so this would add variety~
[Lunatic]
  1. 01:51:973 - I'm okay with you letting some strong beats as non-clickable, but at this difficulty level, I believe these kind of strong beats would need that clickable action for a better emphasis~ (hey, just like you did here 02:01:339 (5) - cool)
  2. 02:10:704 - ^
  3. 04:01:532 - ^
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre

ezek wrote:

STD is cool~

Re-check, no kudos~

[Beginner]
  1. 00:44:363 (1,2) - I believe the clap sounds should fall on the sliders' tails, so I would recommend starting the first slider on 00:43:778 - so you follow the sounds that way. Feels awkward like how it is now imo~ It is also inconsistent since other surrounding sliders on the timeline have the clap sound on the tail~
  2. 02:35:290 (4) - What about adding a curve that blankets with (5) to spice up aesthetics? like this. Besides, the previous three sliders were just straight, so this would add variety~
[Lunatic]
  1. 01:51:973 - I'm okay with you letting some strong beats as non-clickable, but at this difficulty level, I believe these kind of strong beats would need that clickable action for a better emphasis~ (hey, just like you did here 02:01:339 (5) - cool)
  2. 02:10:704 - ^
  3. 04:01:532 - ^
Fixed everything :D

EDIT: adjusted BG on taiko diffs and added "Ntiger" in tags
ZekeyHache
oki
Shurelia
OMG

Lucifer , Congrats!

Really glad to having you back.
raririn
wow
Flask
Lol
hehe
Lol
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
Thanks. I'm happy.
Backfire
no fucking way
Luel Roseline
OMG
Myxo
Congratz! ♥
Hakeru
i still remember playing this beatmap about 5 years ago and now it's finally ranked

congrats!