Demetori - U.N. Owen wa Kanojo nanoka? [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Natsu
Beginner:

1. 04:19:093 (3) - still offscreen
Advanced

1. 01:43:778 (1) - 02:11:876 (1) - 03:53:190 (6) - 04:20:264 (3) - kiai is unsnapped, this also happen at lunatic diff
Ono's Oni

1. 01:51:973 (1) - unsnapped
  2. 04:01:532 (1) - same
lepidon's Inner Oni

1. 02:41:144 (4) - can you make the volume the same at both timing lines?
  2. check aimod
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
Fixed everything, plus some unsnapped kiai sections on other difficulty which were not mantioned in your modding post ~
Natsu
Standards diffs are fine to me, anyways I have no idea about taikos and there are not taiko mods , you should get a BN who mods taiko, anyways GL fun map
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
awesome, thanks ~
OnosakiHito
Made some important fixes on sliders. Please don't touch these anymore as they must be unsnapped to ensure not losing a tick.
Download: http://puu.sh/rjm1v/b61a95ca3b.rar

Will talk with Nwolf and lepidopodus about some parts. Will post later again.
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
updated ~
Luel Roseline
Somebody rank this beatmap.
Enon
it will be ranked even you don't say anything :)
OnosakiHito
I checked all difficulties once again and if you ask me, all three are ready for qualification. lepidopodu's diff has just one pattern I wasn't sure about, but it isn't that problematic at all and actually follows the guitar, so yeah. There's that. Last thing I would please you Louis is to add this BG into my beatmap. You know, I like to have "OnosakiHito" on a BG.

So yeah, it's up to the osu!-BNs by now wether they believe me or not. I could ask a Taiko BN, but since we are a bit short in people, it might take quite some time for confirmation. But I really see no big issue here, so yeah.
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
Awesome. Everything is now absolutely ready, thanks Ono for checking this ~
OzzyOzrock
Confirming that the taikos are hella good (holy SHIT IT'S LEPI).

Bubbled!
OnosakiHito
brace yourself ozzy is coming

Edit: oh ninja. Thanks Ozzy!
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
Thanks guys ;)
ZekeyHache
STD is cool~

Re-check, no kudos~

[Beginner]
  1. 00:44:363 (1,2) - I believe the clap sounds should fall on the sliders' tails, so I would recommend starting the first slider on 00:43:778 - so you follow the sounds that way. Feels awkward like how it is now imo~ It is also inconsistent since other surrounding sliders on the timeline have the clap sound on the tail~
  2. 02:35:290 (4) - What about adding a curve that blankets with (5) to spice up aesthetics? like this. Besides, the previous three sliders were just straight, so this would add variety~
[Lunatic]
  1. 01:51:973 - I'm okay with you letting some strong beats as non-clickable, but at this difficulty level, I believe these kind of strong beats would need that clickable action for a better emphasis~ (hey, just like you did here 02:01:339 (5) - cool)
  2. 02:10:704 - ^
  3. 04:01:532 - ^
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre

ezek wrote:

STD is cool~

Re-check, no kudos~

[Beginner]
  1. 00:44:363 (1,2) - I believe the clap sounds should fall on the sliders' tails, so I would recommend starting the first slider on 00:43:778 - so you follow the sounds that way. Feels awkward like how it is now imo~ It is also inconsistent since other surrounding sliders on the timeline have the clap sound on the tail~
  2. 02:35:290 (4) - What about adding a curve that blankets with (5) to spice up aesthetics? like this. Besides, the previous three sliders were just straight, so this would add variety~
[Lunatic]
  1. 01:51:973 - I'm okay with you letting some strong beats as non-clickable, but at this difficulty level, I believe these kind of strong beats would need that clickable action for a better emphasis~ (hey, just like you did here 02:01:339 (5) - cool)
  2. 02:10:704 - ^
  3. 04:01:532 - ^
Fixed everything :D

EDIT: adjusted BG on taiko diffs and added "Ntiger" in tags
ZekeyHache
oki
Shurelia
OMG

Lucifer , Congrats!

Really glad to having you back.
raririn
wow
Flask
Lol
hehe
Lol
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
Thanks. I'm happy.
Backfire
no fucking way
Luel Roseline
OMG
Myxo
Congratz! ♥
Hakeru
i still remember playing this beatmap about 5 years ago and now it's finally ranked

congrats!